Senior FP&A Analyst
About Index Exchange:
Index is a global advertising marketplace enabling media owners to grow their revenue by helping marketers reach consumers across every screen. We’re a proud industry pioneer with nearly 20 years of experience accelerating the evolution of ad technology for the world’s leading experience-makers.
We are all in on video this year. We recently rebuilt our platform from the ground up specifically for this new channel, allowing our customers to transact across every device and screen as efficiently as possible. We’re reimagining streaming TV, and it has become one of the fastest growing areas of our business.
Index is an exciting and fast-paced place to work, and our company is built on our values of change, support, learning and teaching, trust, and intention. You will be able to feed your ambition, lean into trust & transparency, and feel genuine support from your colleagues here.
We pride ourselves on our independence and openness, not only in our technology, but in our teams, too. Our diverse and inclusive culture celebrates how we can leverage our unique differences to help drive Index forward.
We have more than 550 Indexers around the globe dedicated to building a safe and transparent marketplace that provides a trusted experience for consumers, and we’re looking for talented professionals to help take us to the next level.
Are you ready to join the programmatic evolution?
Reporting to the Director of FP&A, Senior FP&A Analyst in Americas region will provide financial planning, modeling and reporting support to our commercial team to grow top line in both short- and long-term. Key roles and responsibilities are:
What We’re Looking For:
- Problem Solver: Do you enjoy finding creative solutions? How do you drive change?
- Team Player: How do you work with others? Can you build trust with your business partners in order to drive actions?
- Passion and Energy: Are you interested in cutting edge technology?
- Resilience: How do you handle pressure? How do you deal with uncertainty at workplace?
- Knowledge Hungry: Do you enjoy learning new concepts and ideas?
Here’s What You’ll be Doing:
- Deliver and own annual budgeting and quarterly forecast processes for consolidation purpose. Proactively plans the processes with communication to regional business leaders, lead discussions, utilizes global insights and business knowledge to produce materially accurate and timely forecast
- Proactively support the Americas Regional Managing Director and other key commercial leadership, utilizing data and research to deliver data-driven analysis to guide business decisions and prioritization that will drive growth in the region
- Proactively analyze and report macro-economic conditions that will have material impact to Index’s financial health and revenue growth performance to senior leaders
- Report monthly financial and non-financial performance of Index to the executive and leadership teams. Maintain a high level of accuracy and develop clear concise reports delivered on schedule
- Drive incremental growth initiatives and projects by providing commercial teams with analysis and insights as it relates to the top and key strategic customers/partnerships
- Support the implementation of strategies for initiatives to increase revenue, improve operations, and increase shareholder value, utilising IX’s internal software and reporting systems such as Looker, SQL, Python, Confluence and Salesforce
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships, through participation in meetings, events and by gaining trust by demonstrating a customer centric approach to deliverables.
- Collaborate with team members across the globe, working with other analytics team to develop best practices
- Participate and lead projects as required
Here's What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience performing the responsibilities outlined above, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience;
- Extensive knowledge and understanding in financial statements
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, experience with Looker, SQL or similar tools and languages highly preferred
- Advanced Excel. Prior working experience with Powerpoint and MS suite of products
- Basic SQL proficiency highly preferred
- Strong analytical experience and problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to articulate and present to senior leaders.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a self-starter with an aptitude for defining and directing new processes
- Project management experience and confidence to drive progress and accountability
- Natural ability to articulate, present and tell a compelling story using data and data-driven insights.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working within ad tech sector
- Experience in handling large data sets while providing actionable insights
The base salary for this role is USD $79,000 to $149,000. The total compensation package may vary depending on job related knowledge, skills and experience.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans at no cost to you
- Time off and flexible work schedules
- Retirement plan with a 5% company match
- Stock options and equity packages
- Generous parental leave
- Monthly wellness stipend plus fitness discounts and quarterly wellness group activities
- Home office stipend
- Community engagement opportunities and donation-matching program
- Annual virtual company retreats and regular community-led team events
- One day off per year to volunteer
- A workplace that supports a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment – learn more here
Equal employment opportunity
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification—diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, and humility—Index will welcome you.
Accessibility for applicants with disabilities
Index Exchange is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you’d like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*COVID-19 guidance: We have re-opened offices in various cities following local guidelines, but are continuing to maintain a flexible work environment.
Something looks off?