Senior Product Manager
About iLobby Visitor Management:
iLobby is the global leader of SaaS-based enterprise visitor management system, with an easy, reliable and innovative platform that has become an integral part of day-to-day operations for major governments, banks, airports, manufacturers, and Fortune 500 companies worldwide. With iLobby, we help clients succeed in tracking, managing, and monitoring who is in their building – while increasing security and efficiency.
At iLobby, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas.
In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help our employees to achieve their career and personal goals and enable them to live a healthy and balanced life.
About The Role:
The Senior Product Manager is a highly motivated individual with a sense of urgency when it comes to their product. They are able to evaluate what needs to be done for the product and deeply care for the product. The Senior Product Manager is responsible for driving the product strategy, vision, and roadmap to ensure the product meets the needs of the customers and drives business growth.
The Senior Product Manager works closely with the cross-functional teams including other product managers, engineering, QA, design, marketing, sales, and customer success to define and execute on the defined product roadmap. The Senior Product Manager delivers committed product features and product modules on time. The Senior Product Manager mentors other Product Managers on the team and helps further the discipline of Product Management within the organization.
This is a hybrid position where you'll be required to come into our office twice a week.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide input into the product strategy
- Drive input into and execute product roadmap based on customer feedback, market research, and business objectives
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and execute on product plans, including product requirements, specifications, and release plans
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify market trends and opportunities for product differentiation
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams to develop user-centered product designs that meet business requirements and customer needs
- Manage the product backlog and prioritize development efforts based on business value, technical feasibility, and customer impact
- Write user stories and other forms of product requirement documentation
- Drive product adoption and usage by working with marketing and sales teams to develop product messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategies
- Monitor product performance and use data analytics to identify areas for improvement and optimization
- Be the subject matter expert for the product and work closely with customer success teams to enable customer satisfaction and retention
- Continuously evaluate and improve product development processes and practices to enable product quality and efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of SaaS product management experience
- Prior experience in a start up
- Prior experience in creating B2B products and features with user-centric designs
- Prior experience working with and enabling Go-To-Market (GTM) teams
- Excellent understanding of product management practices, processes, and methodologies
- Strong understanding of SaaS business models and experience with agile software development methodologies
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and build strong relationships
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively and strategically
- Knowledge of data analytics and experience with data-driven decision making
Why work at iLobby?
iLobby is the global leader in enterprise visitor management, helping complex enterprises digitize, optimize, and automate their key facility process – from streamlined visitor management to emergency evacuation, our Facility OS Platform is cutting edge and driving significant value with our customers.
We work hard and play hard and we do both with passion and respect for one another. Our company promotes a fast-paced, fun, friendly, and highly collaborative work environment that provides:
- Medical, dental, and vison coverage
- A Hybrid work environment with offices based in North York, Toronto
- Opportunity for advancement and growth
- Catered Events, Snacks, Drinks – You won’t go Hungry!
- Birthday and Life Celebrations
- Two annual parties in a year
We believe that a diverse team is the key to innovation and growth. We are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company and encourage all candidates to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
iLobby will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked, and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Please note that all candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Background and Reference Checks
Any offer of employment may be conditional upon full background checks including a criminal record check, a credit check and employment and educational verifications. A reference check will also be conducted.
iLobby thanks all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
iLobby Website: www.ilobby.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ilobby-visitor-management
Office location: 5255 Yonge St, Suite 1500 North York, ON M2N 6P4
To apply: Please apply through the LinkedIn job posting.