Business Development Representative
About iLobby Visitor Management:
iLobby is the global leader of SaaS-based enterprise visitor management system, with an easy, reliable and innovative platform that has become an integral part of day-to-day operations for major governments, banks, airports, manufacturers, and Fortune 500 companies worldwide. With iLobby, we help clients succeed in tracking, managing, and monitoring who is in their building – while increasing security and efficiency.
At iLobby, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas.
In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help our employees to achieve their career and personal goals and enable them to live a healthy and balanced life.
What We’re Looking For:
The Business Development Representative is primarily responsible for prospecting, booking appointments, and creating sales qualified opportunities with an assigned and vetted territory. Reporting to the BDR Manager, the role allows for career growth and advancement into other sales roles within the organization or other departments as interest and opportunities align. This role requires a proven track record of success in sales/business development and an eagerness to work in a fast-paced start-up with significant accountability. You will be on the front lines of growing iLobby’s awareness in the market, positioning us as the market leader in facility and visitor management. Excellent time management skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities are essential for this role. You must be an A-team player, self-motivated, and driven to win. And you must be comfortable with cold calling and warm lead nurturing to drive conversion.
This role is a hybrid position where you'll be required to come into our office twice a week.
What You’ll Do:
- Use an outbound approach to build a strong pipeline of qualified sales opportunities by penetrating new accounts through high activity calling, emailing, LinkedIn messaging, and other creative means to reach prospects and provide iLobby's value proposition.
- Develop quality messaging and outreach tactics to attract new prospects to iLobby.
- Lead on discovery conversations with prospects, to unearth challenges and an understanding of how iLobby can fit into their business.
- Use prospecting tools like SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, and Qualified to their maximum potential to bring in new clients.
- Provide constructive feedback on how to improve effectiveness and efficiency within the BDR role to management.
- Convert qualified leads into scheduled product demos with your Account Executives
- Collaborate with Sales Executives and work on vertical-based cadences and messaging to attract new business opportunities.
- Meet or exceed monthly targets.
Experience You’ll Bring:
- You have 1 year of previous experience in business development, sales, customer service, inside sales, prospecting or equivalent.
- You have prior experience or knowledge working in the SaaS industry.
- You're an excellent written and verbal communicator, comfortable speaking with managers, executives, and peers.
- Your work ethic is unmatched - anything you don't know you'll make up for with hard work.
- You're coachable, are eager to learn and willing to receive and implement feedback.
- You are a highly motivated, self-starter with a high degree of initiative, a can-do attitude, results and goal-driven mindset and the ability to achieve set goals.
- You have ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- You pay attention to detail in all areas of work with strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- You have an aptitude for technology and the ability to learn by doing.
- You have the flexibility to thrive in a scale-up, high growth environment where things may change at the drop of a hat.
Why work at iLobby?
iLobby is the global leader in enterprise visitor management, helping complex enterprises digitize, optimize, and automate their key facility process – from streamlined visitor management to emergency evacuation, our Facility OS Platform is cutting edge and driving significant value with our customers.
We work hard and play hard and we do both with passion and respect for one another. Our company promotes a fast-paced, fun, friendly, and highly collaborative work environment that provides:
- Medical, dental, and vison coverage
- A Hybrid work environment with offices based in North York, Toronto
- Opportunity for advancement and growth
- Catered Events, Snacks, Drinks – You won’t go Hungry!
- Birthday and Life Celebrations
- Two annual parties in a year
We believe that a diverse team is the key to innovation and growth. We are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company and encourage all candidates to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
iLobby will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked, and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Please note that all candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Background and Reference Checks
Any offer of employment may be conditional upon full background checks including a criminal record check, a credit check and employment and educational verifications. A reference check will also be conducted.
iLobby thanks all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
iLobby Website: www.ilobby.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ilobby-visitor-management
Office location: 5255 Yonge St, Suite 1500 North York, ON M2N 6P4
To apply: Please apply through LinkedIn job posting.