Manager of Customer Success
About iLobby Visitor Management:
iLobby is the global leader of SaaS-based enterprise visitor management system, with an easy, reliable and innovative platform that has become an integral part of day-to-day operations for major governments, banks, airports, manufacturers, and Fortune 500 companies worldwide. With iLobby, we help clients succeed in tracking, managing, and monitoring who is in their building – while increasing security and efficiency.
At iLobby, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas.
In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help our employees to achieve their career and personal goals and enable them to live a healthy and balanced life.
About the role:
To support our growth, we are expanding our Customer Experience Department and are looking for a Manager of Customer Success. The successful candidate will bring a track record in customer success having built a reputation as a strategic and hands-on leader who can engage with clients, build process and drive teams towards results. The role will report to the VP Customer Experience and initially be responsible for leading a team of 5 CSMs.
This role is a hybrid position where you'll be required to come into our office twice a week.
Essential Functions include but not limited to:
1) Team management
- Build, coach, and mentor high-performing team. Instilling company's values, culture, and best client-facing practices.
- Recruiting and onboarding new hires with a focus on an improved onboarding certification process.
- Set quarterly targets and variable compensation plans for team members based on best practices in partnership with VP CX.
- Supporting team on escalations as required and serving as the exec sponsor for some customers.
- Attract and grow top talent and lead team building efforts to ensure retention of team members.
2) Building & managing proactive customer success program
- Customer segmentation including account allocation and engagement model (tiers of service). between high touch and low touch (scale) accounts.
- Working with CSMs and sales to develop success plans for key accounts.
- Maintaining / continuing to build CS playbook.
- Leading proactive strategies within the CS team and across the business to get ahead of churn risk.
- Partnering with Rev Ops and VP CX to manage CS platform (Catalyst) to enable above strategy).
- Managing churn #s, forecasting and proactive indicators of risk.
- Identifying and setting up additional metrics (i.e. health scores) to get ahead of risk.
- Managing team to ensure data hygiene is in place.
4) Cross-departmental collaboration
- Developing strong cross-functional relationships to partner on key initiatives and facilitate team to team collaboration.
- Serve as the voice of the customer inside to our Product and Engineering teams.
- 5+ years of relevant customer-facing experience.
- Previous leadership experience or demonstrated evidence of leading without a title.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively to the C-level through all channels, including executive-level presentations.
- Experience establishing strategic business relationships and comfort communicating to the C-suite/executive level at our top clients.
- Strong cross-functional experience – proven ability to lead cross-functional projects from inception through to completion.
- Demonstrable success creating and implementing new customer success processes to improve key client health metrics.
- Advanced project management skills and the ability to use spreadsheets or project management tools to track progress on key initiatives.
- An action-oriented work style is critical – we plan efficiently and move to action quickly at iLobby.
- Significant experience working with customer usage / health data to drive decision making, ideally leveraging modern customer health platforms such as Catalyst or similar.
- Drive to learn and to fill in knowledge gaps through self-directed training / learning activities.
Why work at iLobby?
iLobby is the global leader in facility and visitor management, helping complex enterprises digitize, optimize, and automate their key facility process – from streamlined visitor management to emergency evacuation, our Facility OS Platform is cutting edge and driving significant value with our customers.
We work hard and play hard, and we do both with passion and respect for one another. Our company promotes a fast-paced, fun, friendly, and highly collaborative work environment that provides:
- Medical, dental, and vison coverage
- A Hybrid work environment with offices based in North York, Toronto
- Opportunity for advancement and growth
- Catered Events, Snacks, Drinks – You won’t go Hungry!
- Birthday and Life Celebrations
- Two annual parties in a year
We believe that a diverse team is the key to innovation and growth. We are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company and encourage all candidates to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
iLobby will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked, and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Please note that all candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Background and Reference Checks
Any offer of employment may be conditional upon full background checks including a criminal record check, a credit check and employment and educational verifications. A reference check will also be conducted.
iLobby thanks all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
iLobby Website: www.ilobby.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ilobby-visitor-management
Office location: 5255 Yonge St, Suite 1500 North York, ON M2N 6P4
To apply: Please apply through the LinkedIn job posting