Sales Enablement Manager
About iLobby Visitor Management:
iLobby is the global leader in Enterprise Visitor management, backed by a $100MM investment from top VC firm, Insight Partners. iLobby is experiencing rapid growth as the enterprise market leader in the Visitor Management software space, selling to complex enterprises. With clients in 45+ countries and a platform that is truly best-in-class, the company is well positioned for explosive growth as we scale our team. Profitable, nimble, and with a growing list of F1000 clients, iLobby is an ideal place for any high potential leader to accelerate their career.
About the role:
To support our growth, we’re looking for a rockstar Sales Enablement Manager to help develop and deliver a consistent, world-class training and enablement program for our Sales, Business Development, and Customer Experience teams. This leader will work closely with the Product and Product Marketing teams to develop curriculum to support our existing products and future additions, ensuring our client-facing teams are knowledgeable and ready to engage with prospects and clients. The Manager may also support broader company-wide training or enablement efforts, as a secondary focus.
The ideal candidate will bring experience in a Sales Enablement, Training, or a similar role at a B2B SaaS technology company. They will bring energy and passion for Sales performance and the drive to build a legacy through effective enablement practices.
The ideal candidate will stand out if they have developed or launched enablement or training programs from start to finish and/or have some experience as a quota-carrying Sales or Account Executive.
The role will be based in our Toronto / North York office on the top floor of a great building on Yonge Street. iLobby operates as a hybrid work environment where employees work from the office 2+ days per week and have the flexibility to work at home the remaining days if desired.
In this role you will:
- Partner closely with the Sales, Marketing, RevOps, and Product leadership to understand team knowledge gaps and opportunities to improve performance
- Develop a strategic training and enablement framework for iLobby, appropriate for the size and growth ambitions of our teams
- Based on this framework, create and implement a training and enablement program for client-facing team members (typically Sales, Business Development, and Customer Success) to ensure each member has the product knowledge, positioning / pitch delivery, objection handling, and other knowledge and skills necessary to effectively sell and hit quota for new ARR and churn prevention.
- As part of the training and enablement program, work closely with Marketing to develop key training collateral assets such as training presentations, coaching guides, and other critical documents
- Assist in creating an onboarding program for sales and success new-hires to help accelerate product-knowledge and decrease ramp time and ongoing programs to ensure continuous enhancement of skills of existing employees
- As part of the training and enablement program, implement a knowledge testing / certification process to explicitly evaluate each team member’s skills against key knowledge and skills areas and provide feedback for improvement
- Create and maintain documentation on sales process, best practices, policies, playbooks, and more
- Continually update and deliver enablement training sessions as new product modules and features are released, ensuring the client-facing teams remain highly knowledgeable and ready to sell and support clients
- Establish key performance indicators to measure success of enablement activities
- Conduct ad-hoc call listening (i.e. using Gong) to stay close to team and individual performance, and incorporate findings into recommendations for future training efforts
- Work with HR and other groups across iLobby to support broader adhoc training or enablement projects as required
- 3+ years of experience in a Sales Enablement and/or Training role at a B2B SaaS technology company
- Past experience as a quota-carrying Sales rep or leader would be a strong asset
- Experience developing enablement programs from start to finish would be a strong asset
- Familiarity with key sales methodologies such as Challenger customer, Meddic, Sandler, SPIN, etc.
- Experience developing and leading in-person and virtual enablement sessions in front of larger teams (15-30 people)
- Familiarity with core learning and development principles and concepts
- Has past frameworks, playbooks, and processes which can act as a foundational layer for success
- Excellent communication skills and executive presence - relationships are critical in this role since you’ll be working closely with Sales & Client Experience leadership, and their team members
- Strong problem-solving skills - you can recommend and create dynamic learning experiences based on assessing quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth, scale up environment
- You are a doer - you’re action-oriented and know how to structure your day to maximize your own success and the team’s success
- Strong analytical abilities
Why work at iLobby?
iLobby is the global leader in facility and visitor management, helping complex enterprises digitize, optimize, and automate their key facility process – from streamlined visitor management to emergency evacuation, our Facility OS Platform is cutting edge and driving significant value with our customers.
We work hard and play hard and we do both with passion and respect for one another. Our company promotes a fast-paced, fun, friendly, and highly collaborative work environment that provides:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vison coverage
- A Hybrid work environment with offices based in North York, Toronto
- Opportunity for advancement and growth
- Catered Events, Snacks, Drinks – You won’t go Hungry!
- Amazing Sales Tech: Salesforce, Gong, ZoomInfo, Qualified, Sales Navigator, and more!
We believe that a diverse team is the key to innovation and growth. We are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company and encourage all candidates to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
iLobby will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked, and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Please note that all candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Background and Reference Checks
Any offer of employment may be conditional upon full background checks including a criminal record check, a credit check and employment and educational verifications. A reference check will also be conducted.
iLobby thanks all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
iLobby Website: www.ilobby.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ilobby-visitor-management
Office location: 5255 Yonge St, Suite 1500 North York, ON M2N 6P4
To apply: Please apply through the LinkedIn job posting