Backed by a recent $100MM investment from top VC firm, Insight Partners, iLobby is experiencing rapid growth as the enterprise market leader in the Visitor and Workforce Management space. With clients in 45+ countries and a platform that is truly best-in-class, the company is well positioned for explosive growth as we scale our team. Profitable, nimble, and with a growing list of F500 clients, iLobby is an ideal place for any high potential leader to accelerate their career.
About The Role
We are seeking a Full-Stack .NET Software Developer who is passionate about technology and is looking to grow their career alongside a team of highly skilled professionals with projects spanning multiple lines of business.
This role is a hybrid position where you'll be required to come into our office three times a week.
- Design, develop, review, and maintain web applications and solutions across the entire iLobby platform
- Maintain high code quality standards using Code Review, Static code analysis tools, implementing new tools or standards
- Participate in Peer code review
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in different environments (Staging, Production etc.)
- Work directly with the Engineering team, and/or project managers to assist in business operations and project related matters
- Research and initiate innovative application and architectural ideas that would be beneficial to the iLobby platform
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in full-stack .NET/.NET Core Web Application Development (C#)
- Proven experience using Design Patterns and OOP
- Solid knowledge of MS SQL Server (TSQL)
- Experience in designing and building cloud-native PaaS applications (Azure / AWS). Azure cloud experience will be preferred
- Proactive, curious, investigative mindset with attention to quality and details
- Passionate about technologies
- Ability to self-manage priorities
Why work at iLobby?
iLobby is the global leader in enterprise visitor management, helping complex enterprises digitize, optimize, and automate their key facility process – from streamlined visitor management to emergency evacuation, our Facility OS Platform is cutting edge and driving significant value with our customers.
We work hard and play hard and we do both with passion and respect for one another. Our company promotes a fast-paced, fun, friendly, and highly collaborative work environment that provides:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A Hybrid work environment with offices based in North York, Toronto
- Opportunity for advancement and growth
- Catered Events, Snacks, Drinks – You won’t go Hungry!
- Birthday and Life Celebrations
- Two annual parties in a year
We believe that a diverse team is the key to innovation and growth. We are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company and encourage all candidates to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
iLobby will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked, and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Please note that all candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Background and Reference Checks
Any offer of employment may be conditional upon full background checks including a criminal record check, a credit check and employment and educational verifications. A reference check will also be conducted.
iLobby thanks all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Office location: 5255 Yonge St, Suite 1500 North York, ON M2N 6P4
Please apply through LinkedIn or send an email to email@example.com.