Customer Onboarding Specialist
Backed by a recent $100MM investment from top VC firm, Insight Partners, iLobby is experiencing rapid growth as the enterprise market leader in the Visitor and Workforce Management space. With clients in 45+ countries and a platform that is truly best-in-class, the company is well positioned for explosive growth as we scale our team. Profitable, nimble, and with a growing list of F500 clients, iLobby is an ideal place for any high potential leader to accelerate their career.
About The Role
To support our growth, we are expanding our Customer Success team and are looking for a Customer Onboarding Specialist. Working in Customer Onboarding, you will be responsible for owning the entire iLobby onboarding process, from training to kiosk hardware delivery, delivering first value, and project managing a successful implementation. In implementing iLobby to large global enterprises, you’ll be focused on helping customers achieve a fast time to value, building confidence in our platform’s solution by owning the entire post sales setup experience.
This role is a hybrid position where you'll be required to come into our office twice a week.
- Run productive onboarding calls and training sessions with customers to educate and guide through configuration process - you thrive on teaching and are a very extroverted person. This is a very customer facing role.
- Consult with the client to gather and document use case configuration requirements.
- Take point on resolving implementation issues: Hardware delivery, software setup accuracy.
- Make sure iLobby’s software product is configured according to customers’ use cases and outlined configuration workflow in order to drive fast adoption upon launch.
Onboarding Project Management
- Own and manage the customer relationship from the point of sale through successful implementation of iLobby.
- Coordinate hardware deployment either internally or to 3PL.
- Project manage assigned onboardings, regularly reviewing data to assess where clients are not progressing, and take action where required.
- Focus on achieving high customer onboarding satisfaction scores and delivering fast time to value.
- Build customer accounts within the iLobby portal according in alignment with compliance guidelines.
- Handle customer workflow, facility, and personal information according to sensitive data handling best practices.
- Review Deals won notes to determine roll out challenges and plan accordingly.
- Take initiative on special projects to improve onboarding processes in alignment with iLobby’s customer journey.
- Oversee the deployment function, handling the packaging for deployments as needed.
Experience You’ll Bring
- You are very extroverted and are comfortable leading multiple training sessions a day
- You love talking to clients from all walks of life - we are a tech company with clients across the globe
- Be very solution oriented and able to communicate and collaborate with your team members and colleagues
- You are very strategic and organized - you will be in charge of many onboardings at once
- You have an owners mindset, with an ability and inclination to be hands on in all aspects of the customer onboarding.
- Effective multi-tasking, outgoing communication, to maintain implementation SLA and positive CSAT.
- As part of a fast-growing startup, you are willing to wear multiple hats when needed and want to provide feedback to help mature the onboarding process based on your experience.
- You have experience working in SaaS companies with a client-facing role onboarding clients.
- You are independent and proactive - You can search in all available resources available and if you can’t find the answer, you reach out and document the answer for future use.
- 2+ years of project management, SaaS onboarding, account management or involvement in other customer success positions
- Ability to juggle priorities and thrive under pressure.
Why work at iLobby?
iLobby is the global leader in enterprise visitor management, helping complex enterprises digitize, optimize, and automate their key facility process – from streamlined visitor management to emergency evacuation, our Facility OS Platform is cutting edge and driving significant value with our customers.
We work hard and play hard and we do both with passion and respect for one another. Our company promotes a fast-paced, fun, friendly, and highly collaborative work environment that provides:
- Generous compensation + Medical, dental, and vison coverage
- A Hybrid work environment with offices based in North York, Toronto
- Opportunity for advancement and growth
- Catered Events, Snacks, Drinks – You won’t go Hungry!
- Birthday and Life Celebrations
- Two annual parties in a year
We believe that a diverse team is the key to innovation and growth. We are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company and encourage all candidates to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
iLobby will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked, and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Please note that all candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Background and Reference Checks
Any offer of employment may be conditional upon full background checks including a criminal record check, a credit check and employment and educational verifications. A reference check will also be conducted.
iLobby thanks all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Office location: 5255 Yonge St, Suite 1500 North York, ON M2N 6P4
Please apply through LinkedIn or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.