iLobby is the global leader in Enterprise Visitor management, backed by a recent $100MM investment from top VC firm, Insight Partners. iLobby is experiencing rapid growth as the enterprise market leader in the Visitor Management software space, selling to complex enterprises. With clients in 45+ countries and a platform that is truly best-in-class, the company is well positioned for explosive growth as we scale our team. Profitable, nimble, and with a growing list of F500 clients, iLobby is an ideal place for any high potential leader to accelerate their career.
About the role:
To support our growth, we are expanding our sales team and are looking for an Sales Executive. The successful candidate will bring a track record of success in B2B sales, having built a reputation as a consultative relationship-builder with a knack for understanding clients needs and closing deals that bring value to the client.
The new business account executive will focus exclusively on working with Net New Logos where you will focus on the end to end sales cycle (from prospect to close/hand-off)
Earning potential is uncapped in this role, with lots of upside for the right candidate
Please note you will be required to come into the office twice a week
In this role you will:
- Develop and drive a sales strategy to build a robust pipeline of opportunities within your designated territory, working closely with your sales manager
- Independently identify, qualify, and close new logo opportunities, aligned with the overall sales team strategy, sales territories, and company value proposition.
- Work closely with the inbound and outbound BDR/SDR teams as well as marketing to bring your sales strategy to life and drive pipeline and revenue
- Conduct platform demos as part of the selling process, as required, and leverage the Sales Engineering team effectively when necessary for more complex deals
- Accurately document all sales activity and ensure an accurate status of each opportunity within Salesforce, including the risks, the obstacles, the compelling event, the customer’s buying process, the competition, our differentiation.
- Lead all sales efforts through to contracting and handoff to the Customer Success and Account Executive teams.
- Engage with various stakeholders at the executive level during the sales process, ensuring that all customer questions and concerns have been addressed
- Work closely with other go-to-market teams to maximize opportunity close rate, including Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales leadership.
- Provide a consistently high level of forecast accuracy.
- Work with potential clients to understand and identify their unique challenges, and identify how iLobby’s solutions fit those needs
- 3+ years of experience selling B2B software and/or other B2B subscription-based industries
- Experience selling to complex B2B enterprises, such as those in manufacturing, industrial, oil + gas, pharmaceuticals, airports, and similar would be a strong asset (but not a must have)
- Preferred if candidate has experience in a software startup
- Consistent overachievement against revenue targets. If you’re an award winner, we want to hear from you!
- Proven track record of building and developing a net new pipeline within a designated region/territory
- Proven and effective Hunter. You thrive off finding new customers and closing new logos
- Experience in evangelizing, communicating, building relationships, and recommending solutions to senior level decision makers and stakeholders at enterprise accounts
- Curiosity: Active listening skills and a genuine curiosity to uncover customer needs, evaluation processes, and solution potential.
- Growth Mindset: Be highly coachable and committed to building an understanding of the market, developing your sales skills, and learning our products and process, so you can be highly successful as an individual contributor.
Why work at iLobby?
iLobby is the global leader in enterprise visitor management, helping complex enterprises digitize, optimize, and automate their key facility process – from streamlined visitor management to emergency evacuation, our Facility OS Platform is cutting edge and driving significant value with our customers.
We work hard and play hard and we do both with passion and respect for one another. Our company promotes a fast-paced, fun, friendly, and highly collaborative work environment that provides:
- Generous compensation + Medical, dental, and vison coverage
- A Hybrid work environment with offices based in North York, Toronto
- Opportunity for advancement and growth
- Catered Events, Snacks, Drinks – You won’t go Hungry!
- Birthday and Life Celebrations
- Two annual parties in a year
We believe that a diverse team is the key to innovation and growth. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and encourage all candidates to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
iLobby will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Please note that all candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Background and Reference Checks
Any offer of employment may be conditional upon full background checks including a criminal record check, a credit check and employment and educational verifications. A reference check will also be conducted.
iLobby thanks all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Office location: 5255 Yonge St, North York, ON M2N 5S3
Please apply through LinkedIn or send an email to email@example.com
Something looks off?