Backed by a recent $100MM investment from top VC firm, Insight Partners, iLobby is experiencing rapid growth as the enterprise market leader in the Visitor and Workforce Management space. With clients in 45+ countries and a platform that is truly best-in-class, the company is well positioned for explosive growth as we scale our team. Profitable, nimble, and with a growing list of F500 clients, iLobby is an ideal place for any high potential leader to accelerate their career.
About The Role
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Manager to join our team and manage products within our FacilityOS platform. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the product strategy, vision, and roadmap to ensure your product meets the needs of our customers and drives business growth. Your product scope will cover web-based portals as well as mobile and kiosk applications. You will work closely with cross-functional teams including product managers, engineering, QA, design, marketing, sales, and customer success to define and execute on the product roadmap
This role is a hybrid position where you'll be required to come into our office twice a week
What You’ll Do
- Define and prioritize the product roadmap based on customer feedback, market research, and business objectives
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and execute on product plans, including product requirements, specifications, and release plans
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify market trends and opportunities for product differentiation
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams to develop user-centered product designs that meet business requirements and customer needs
- Manage the product backlog and prioritize development efforts based on business value, technical feasibility, and customer impact
- Write user stories and other forms of product requirements documentation
- Drive product adoption and usage by working with marketing and sales teams to develop product messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategies
- Monitor product performance and use data analytics to identify areas for improvement and optimization
- Act as a subject matter expert for the product and work closely with customer success teams to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Continuously evaluate and improve product development processes and practices to ensure product quality and efficiency
Experience You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years of SaaS product management experience
- Excellent understanding of product management practices, processes, and methodologies
- Strong understanding of SaaS business models and experience with agile software development methodologies
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and build strong relationships
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively and strategically
- Knowledge of data analytics and experience with data-driven decision making
- Prior experience in creating B2B products and features with user-centric designs
- Prior experience working with and enabling GTM teams
Why work at iLobby?
iLobby is the global leader in enterprise visitor management, helping complex enterprises digitize, optimize, and automate their key facility process – from streamlined visitor management to emergency evacuation, our Facility OS Platform is cutting edge and driving significant value with our customers.
We work hard and play hard and we do both with passion and respect for one another. Our company promotes a fast-paced, fun, friendly, and highly collaborative work environment that provides:
- Generous compensation + Medical, dental, and vison coverage
- A Hybrid work environment with offices based in North York, Toronto
- Opportunity for advancement and growth
- Catered Events, Snacks, Drinks – You won’t go Hungry!
- Birthday and Life Celebrations
- Two annual parties in a year
We believe that a diverse team is the key to innovation and growth. We are an equal opportunity employer that value diversity at our company and encourage all candidates to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
iLobby will accommodate individuals with disabilities through each stage of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise us of any needs when your interview is booked, and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Please note that all candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Background and Reference Checks
Any offer of employment may be conditional upon full background checks including a criminal record check, a credit check and employment and educational verifications. A reference check will also be conducted.
iLobby thanks all candidates for their interest, however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Office location: 5255 Yonge St, Suite 1500 North York, ON M2N 5S3
Please apply through LinkedIn or send an email to email@example.com
Something looks off?