Software Project Manager
IGM Technology is a Toronto based company focused on automating the financial reporting and budgert management processes through its Gravity software solution. This cloud-based solution provides organizations with better visibility, tighter control, and greater efficiency across financial processes.
This is a full-time hybrid role for a Software Project Manager. The Software Project Manager will be responsible for managing projects related to the development and implementation of Gravity. The Software Project Manager will collaborate with product owners, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery within scope, timeline, and budget:
- Develop comprehensive project plans, outlining project scope, goals, deliverables, timelines, and resources required.
- Create and maintain project schedules, ensuring all tasks are assigned and deadlines are met.
- Identify potential risks in the timeline and proactively develop mitigation strategies to ensure the successful completion of projects.
- Implement and monitor best practices for software development and project management.
- Communicate project status, issues, and risks to stakeholders, providing regular updates through reports and presentations.
- “Can do” attitude to professional tasks.
- Assertive, organized and focused.
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a Project Manager, managing end-to-end projects.
- Understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead teams.
- PMP or Agile certifications are a plus.