Senior Software Engineer
IGM Technology is a software company that is revolutionizing the financial close management process. Our cloud-based financial close management solution, Gravity, is the only product of its kind that addresses all aspects of the financial close management process. Our rapidly growing team and partner network help organizations around the world improve their efficiency and enhance controls.
IGM Technology is looking for a senior back-end developer to join a team leading the development of Gravity, IGM’s main product.
We use a variety of technologies on both the front end and back end. Our services run in Google Cloud and utilize technologies as varied as Java/Python. For data services, we use NoSQL technologies like MongoDB, as well as SQL-based technologies like Google Big Query. We are seeking a reliable, adaptable individual with the ability to deliver results under pressure who will thrive as both a team player and as an individual contributor.
The applicant will be primarily responsible for designing, developing, testing, maintaining and improving web-based software. The ideal candidate should be able to develop back-end technologies, APIs, and the underlying components.
The ideal candidate should:
● Have a passion for coding
● Be a problem-solving-oriented person who can get results
● Be focused on code quality and design
● Be ready to take on challenges and follow through until completion
● Be equipped to handle volatile requirements and workflow
The qualified applicant will have at lease 3 years of professional experience and a solid knowledge of:
● Experience with Python will be an advantage
● A database system and query language, e.g. RDBMS/SQL, MongoDB
● HTTP and RESTful web-services
● Common development tools, such as Git
● Working in a cloud environment, specifically Google Cloud, will be an advantage