Software Engineering, Operations
Posted on Sunday, April 9, 2023
As Logistics Technician at ICSPI, you will be responsible for day-to-day logistics of the company, such as shipping and receiving, inventory management and outgoing inspection (quality control).
- Prepare shipping documents
- Manage outbound and inbound deliveries
- Communicate with customers and distribution partners to arrange deliveries
- Communicate with vendors to arrange orders and deliveries
- Assemble mechanical components
- Manage inventory
- Perform inspection and quality control of products
- Coordinate supplies, materials and shipping logistics
- 1 year of experience in logistics, supply chain, manufacturing or related field
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great organizational and record keeping skills
- Experience with MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Manufacturing Resource Planning software
ICSPI designs, manufactures, and sells atomic force microscopes that enable the next generation of nanoscale measurement. Our flagship product—the nGauge atomic force microscope—has reset the expectations for AFM and nanoscale metrology. ICSPI, backed by funding from DARPA, makes the fastest and most intuitive AFMs.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject.
See more open positions at ICSPI Corp.
Something looks off?