Technical Solutions Engineer - Channel
HYAS is at the forefront of a paradigm shift in cyber security. We focus on a unique understanding of adversary infrastructure and how malicious actors use it, and we utilize our unique data and approach to lead the charge in modern, advanced Protective DNS Solutions and help companies ensure business resiliency and business continuity.
We currently have a pre and post sales hybrid role that will function as a subject matter expert and champion of all HYAS solutions. You will partner with the Channel and Client Success Teams to build and maintain partner relationships through technical consultation. If you are a talented and client-focused technical professional with a passion for content creation and writing, this is the opportunity for you! This is a fully remote opportunity for candidates located on the US East Coast.
Reporting to the Director of Solutions Engineering, you will focus on driving partner satisfaction by resolving technical challenges, providing training and presentations, and cross team collaboration, resulting in the enhancement of current and future HYAS solutions. The ideal candidate should have history as a solutions advisor with practical experience in cyber security.
HYAS has a unique culture. We hire for overall fit, not for role. We look at the “complete package” with candidates and take significant steps to ensure that the company is held accountable for meeting each employee’s career goals while ensuring company and client goals are met.
- Serve as the primary technical point of contact for our channel partners, throughout the partner lifecycle from sales enablement, adoption and renewal support.
- Collaborate closely with the channel partner sales team to understand client needs and propose technical solutions that align with their requirements.
- Assist the product team in development and maintenance of technical documentation, product guides, and training materials to enhance client understanding and enable self-service support.
- Participate in partner meetings and presentations, effectively articulating technical concepts and solutions in a clear and compelling manner.
- Conduct product demonstrations and workshops to showcase the capabilities and benefits of our solutions to potential and existing partners.
- Work closely with HYAS Client Experience and Channel teams to drive partner value and retention through the deployment of programs and solutions that drive business value
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Cybersecurity, Management, Information Systems (MIS), or a related field.
- Proven experience (3-5 years) as a Technical Solutions Engineer or similar role, in a channel-focused environment.
- Strong expertise in content creation, technical writing, and the ability to convey complex ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and maintain positive client relationships.
- Solid understanding of Cybersecurity SaaS technologies, with a proficiency in troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
The pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, and applicable laws.
We’re not fans of mediocrity in any form. We ask a lot of our team. And in return we provide top-tier benefits. Health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term disability and long term-disability. Competitive salary and company equity, flexible hours and generous paid time off.
HYAS is an equal opportunity workplace. We seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, neurodiversity, or any other status protected by law.