Senior Workforce Analyst
Bulgaria · Remote
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
The Sr Workforce Analyst is vital in ensuring that we have the best possible workforce analytics to ensure that Customer Service is optimized to help Hopper’s customers.
The Sr Workforce Analyst is vital to ensure Hopper’s OSP’s (Outsourced Providers) are monitoring and managing agents in a manner that provides the most cost effective and customer centric solution to Hopper.
We’re looking for an experienced, data-savvy individual to join our Workforce Management team. Their mission will be to support Hopper’s primarily outsourced Service Delivery Teams to successfully meet its performance targets while optimizing the utilization of people resources to ensure scalable customer satisfaction.
- 3+ years’ experience in workforce management and real-time analysis, including experience using workforce management software such as Aspect, Pipkins, NICE, Workday HCM, or similar.
- Proven knowledge of standard inbound call center methodologies and telephony systems.
- Expert Microsoft Office skills required, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to present ideas and drive change in a fast paced environment where change is a constant.
- Strong problem-solving skills, self-motivation, and the capacity to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, where multitasking is expected.
- Possess a strong intellectual curiosity and demonstrate proven analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven ability to develop real-time reporting and processes that increase productivity and efficiency.
- Experience with Amazon Connect and NICE IEX.
- Experience driving adoption of reporting.
- Excellent communication and people skills – listening, written, and spoken.
- You work easily with diverse teams and optimize communication when working with people at all levels with varying styles.
- You know how to share your opinions clearly, thoughtfully, and with empathy.
- Enthusiasm and curiosity for conducting research, driving performance targets, understanding business drivers, and answering complex operational challenges with data.
- Ability to react quickly to changing business needs with agility, grace, and clarity.
- Work with key stakeholders across a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Experiment: we are an adventurous bunch so expect that anything and everything can change!
- Oversee the creation of real-time reporting using a mix of data from across systems
- Preparation and presentation of daily stand up info for an audience of insourced and outsourced operations leaders
- Real Time decision making around the distribution or Hoppers resources through monitoring of reporting reporting and skilling agents
- Monitoring adherence, AHT and interval compliance in realtime and historical reports and communicating requirements to vendors
- Collaborate within the team to create key performance indicators and metrics; uses dashboards to monitor and assess team performance
- Assess bottlenecks in work processes within teams to streamline and simplify workflow.
- Coordinate with team members to execute new ideas or approaches and achieve process improvement goals
- Monitor the team’s tracking and analysis of contact volumes and arrival patterns, identifying trendsUpdating the short term forecast where required
A perfect candidate has:
- Material experience in scheduling and real-time analysis for omnichannel contact centers
- Stakeholder Management experience to act as a single point of contact for WFM support
- Experience with relational databases and SQLProficiency in Tableau (or similar tools like Qlikview or Looker)
- Proven ability to communicate recent trends to an audience and drive them to course correct swiftly
- Capacity to work in a fast paced environment with last minute adaptations & regular changes Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience with NICE IEX
- Enthusiasm and curiosity for conducting research and answering hard questions with data
More about Hopper
At Hopper, we are on a mission to become the leading travel platform globally – powering Hopper’s mobile app, website and our B2B business, HTS (Hopper Technology Solutions). By leveraging massive amounts of data and advanced machine learning algorithms, Hopper combines its world-class travel agency offering with proprietary fintech products to bring transparency, flexibility and savings to travelers globally. We have developed several unique fintech solutions that address everything from pricing volatility to trip disruptions – helping people travel better and save more on their trips.
The Hopper platform serves hundreds of millions of travelers globally and continues to capture market share around the world. Ranked the third largest online travel agency in North America, the Hopper app has been downloaded over 120 million times and has become largely popular among younger travelers – with 70% of its users being Gen Z and millennials.
While everyone knows us as the Gen Z and Millennial travel app, Hopper has evolved to become much more than that. In recent years, we’ve grown into a global travel agency and travel fintech provider that powers some of the world’s largest brands.
Through HTS, our B2B division, the company supercharges its partners’ direct channels by integrating our fintech products on their sites or powering end-to-end travel portals. Today, our partners include leading travel brands like Capital One, Nubank, Air Canada and many more.
Here are just a few stats that demonstrate the company’s recent growth:
Hopper sells billion worth of travel and travel fintech every year. In 2023, over 1.3 billion trips were planned through the Hopper app and our HTS partnerships.
Our fintech products – including Price Freeze, Flexibility for Any Reason and Flight Disruption Assistance – have exceptionally strong CSAT because the terms are always clear, and customers receive instant, no-questions-asked resolutions.
Almost 30% of our app customers purchase at least one fintech product when making a booking; and consumers are 1.6x more likely to repurchase if they add fintech to their booking vs if they booked just travel.
Given the success of its fintech products, Hopper launched a B2B initiative, HTS (Hopper Technology Solutions), which represents more than 50% of the business.
Through HTS, any travel provider (airlines, hotels, banks, travel agencies, etc.) can integrate and seamlessly distribute Hopper’s fintech or travel inventory on their direct channels. As its first HTS partnership, the company partnered with Capital One to co-develop Capital One Travel, a new travel portal designed specifically for cardholders. Other HTS partners include Air Canada, Uber, CommBank, Nubank, Flair Airlines with many more in the pipeline.
Featured in Apple’s Best of the App Store list of Essential Travel Apps in 2023 and recognized by the likes of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, Hopper has been downloaded over 120 million times and continues to have millions of new installs each month. Hopper is now the #3 largest online travel agency in North America and 70% of our app customers are Gen-Z and millennials travelers.
Hopper has raised over $750 million USD of private capital and is backed by some of the largest institutional investors and banks in the world. Hopper is primed to continue its acceleration as the world’s fastest-growing mobile-first travel marketplace.
Come take off with us!