Account Specialist (Spanish speaker)
We’re looking for an Account Specialist (Spanish speaker) to maintain day-to-day contact with our existing customers at scale to help them realize the value of our products and services and establish long term partnerships with Hootsuite by exploring and qualifying future growth opportunities. In this role, you will leverage your commercial skillset to successfully manage a high volume of customer renewals, while cultivating upsell, cross sell and expansion opportunities for both Hootsuite and Partner products in your book of business. As part of the Scaled Account Management team you will collaborate cross-functionally to provide customer value in all stages of the sales cycle. While working in a hybrid work arrangement, a blend of virtual (in accordance with Hootsuite’s distributed workforce strategy), and in Hootsuite’s London office, you will report to Senior Manager, Customer & Expansion.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Maintain low-touch day-to-day contact with customers for our pooled accounts at scale; providing timely answers to questions and focus on driving customer health and experience.
- Develop rapport with customers by proactively providing insightful market information and solutions that showcase maximum benefits from Hootsuite products.
- Drive renewals, upsells, and expansion in your low ARR accounts by focusing on customer engagements at scale and educating customers on Hootsuite’s value proposition in our pooled motion.
- Provide weekly forecasts and maintain rolling forecasts including monitoring and reporting account data health.
- Consistently contribute to generating team pipeline of upsell /product add-ons upon contract renewal or during service period to meet or exceed expansion targets.
- Successfully manage the end-to-end renewal process required to hit or exceed team renewal targets/quotas, leveraging your product knowledge to efficiently meet customers needs.
- Demonstrate understanding of contract terms and processes in order to maximize contract value and efficiency as well as ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Support the optimization of digital-first programmes for our pooled model by providing recommendations based on intimate knowledge of customer database
- Collaborate cross-functionally to provide customer value in all stages of the sales cycle
- Manage and report on customer engagement activities and results in order to assess trends using SFDC, Front App, Gainsight, Gong and others
- Share product and sales experience within the team in order to meet and exceed team targets
- Perform other related duties as assigned
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Relevant years of sales or customer success experience, preferably as an Account Executive, or Customer Success Associate or Customer Support Advocate
- Proven success in monthly and quarterly sales forecasting
- Solid business acumen and tech savvy with a strong ability to focus on customer business value, ROI, and customer solutions.
- Strong ability to articulate product features in an easy to understand language to inspire sales, build trust and establish long term relationships
- Experience in creating sales strategies inclusive of 3rd party solutions.
- Fully fluent in Spanish and English.
- Strong communication and presentation skills via various platforms, including by phone, video, email.
- Commitment to Results: Consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results.
- Customer Focus: Demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers to meet their needs.
- Negotiation: Successfully obtains commitment to a solution or idea, while maintaining integrity and relationships.
- Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish - doesn’t give up.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
In all we do, our six guiding principles light the way:
Step Up: Show the world what it looks like to live and work by these guiding principles. #StepUp
One Team: Make Hootsuite a place where everyone feels safe, welcome, valued, and empowered to do their best work without compromising who they are. #OneTeam #FreeToBeMe
Customer Obsessed: Focus relentlessly on helping our customers succeed. #CustomerObsessed
Go Fast, Be Agile: Widen our competitive advantage by committing to speed and simplicity over perfection and complexity. #GoFastBeAgile
Play to Win: Commit to building an incredible, profitable company for our customers, our employees, and our stakeholders. #PlayToWin #NoExcuses
Neighbours & Allies: Give back to our communities and be an ally. #SocialForGood #Allies
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.