Pipeline Marketing Specialist
Our Marketing Growth team is looking for a Pipeline Marketing Specialist to analyze and optimize our digital marketing funnel - primarily focused on middle-of-the-funnel channels and tactics - to drive growth across our self-serve and sales-enabled business motions. While working in a hybrid work arrangement, a blend of virtual (in accordance with Hootsuite’s distributed workforce strategy), and in Hootsuite’s Vancouver office, you will report to the Offsite SEO & Channel Lead.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Responsible for executing middle-of-funnel optimization tests and strategies across external sites and offsite channels (e.g., third-party review sites, affiliate publishers, content syndication) that attract prospects in the consideration phase
- Collaborate with the rest of the Marketing Growth teams on optimization tests of lead-generation content and campaigns to improve conversion rates across Hootsuite’s digital channels
- Work with Sales and Operation teams to ensure a smooth transition of qualified leads for further sales discussions. Provide the Sales team with necessary lead information and insights
- Test new strategies and test emerging channels to drive qualified leads for the Sales team and support e-commerce growth targets
- Contribute to campaign measurement across third-party review sites and lead generation channels.
- Help build reports to analyze results and make recommendations for improved conversions and testing hypotheses
- Perform other duties as required
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Some practical experience in digital marketing, A/B testing, lead generation, pipeline marketing, and/or sales enablement
- Experience using sales and marketing technology and web analytics platforms (e.g., Salesforce, 6sense, Google Analytics, Marketo) to report on email campaign/program performance and derive insights and recommendations
- Proficient using Excel, Google Sheets, Tableau for data analysis and visualization
- Problem Solving: uses an organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems. Looks beyond the obvious to understand the root cause of problems
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritising group needs over individual needs
- Process/Project Management: skilled at figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
In all we do, our six guiding principles light the way:
Step Up: Show the world what it looks like to live and work by these guiding principles. #StepUp
One Team: Make Hootsuite a place where everyone feels safe, welcome, valued, and empowered to do their best work without compromising who they are. #OneTeam #FreeToBeMe
Customer Obsessed: Focus relentlessly on helping our customers succeed. #CustomerObsessed
Go Fast, Be Agile: Widen our competitive advantage by committing to speed and simplicity over perfection and complexity. #GoFastBeAgile
Play to Win: Commit to building an incredible, profitable company for our customers, our employees, and our stakeholders. #PlayToWin #NoExcuses
Neighbours & Allies: Give back to our communities and be an ally. #SocialForGood #Allies
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.