Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
United States · Canada
Posted on Friday, October 6, 2023
About Lillio (formerly HiMama) and Our Mission:
At Lillio, we believe that early childhood educators have the power to change children’s lives and ultimately, the world. We are a social purpose business and certified B Corporation that seeks to inspire the early childhood workforce by equipping them with the resources they need to deliver impactful experiences. We partner with the field to elevate the quality of early learning programs through innovative product design, high-quality content, meaningful opportunities for professional growth, and support for thoughtful engagement with families. If you are excited about being part of a scaling tech company focused on making a difference in a deeply important industry, Lillio is the place for you!
We’re looking for quick-thinking, hard working and naturally curious individuals to join our leading sales team as we pursue rapid expansion. Ideal candidates enjoy connecting with people and strive for great things in whatever they do. They are keen to take on a challenge and looking to take their career to the next level. Finally, they’re looking to make an impact on the world beyond dollars and cents – working with a social enterprise you will personally have the opportunity to improve outcomes for hundreds of thousands of children worldwide.
As the first line of communication with a prospect, the ideal SDR has a strong understanding of the sales process and excels at researching leads, starting new relationships with decision makers, and setting up Account Executives (AE) for success. The SDR should be curious, a quick learner, have strong communication skills and an ability to showcase our offering in a compelling and relevant way.
The Sales Team
Sales at Lillio is a high-energy, collaborative, and ambitious team that is striving to drive accelerated growth of our business. We have a strong team mentality and a desire to work hard and win to support our customers.
What You'll be Doing:
- Utilize research to meet and exceed monthly quotas for creating new sales opportunities each month. You will do this through responding to warm and hot inbound leads as well as cold calling and cultivating new leads
- Identity the gaps keeping prospects from achieving their goals and suggest appropriate products to help them achieve their success
- Build rapport quickly with key decision makers in early childhood programs (owners, directors, systems leaders)
- Prioritize and organize your lead pipeline for maximum efficiency on a daily basis
- Record and update data in Salesforce accurately and in real-time
- Stay in tune with changes in the Early Childhood Education industry
- Be an active team member on a regional team, collaborating with your team and coordinating cross-functionally
- Continue to learn and grow as a sales professional
What You Bring to The Team:
- Mission alignment with our commitment to young children and the adults who care for them
- An excitement to jump into a new opportunity with some sales or customer success experience at a fast-paced, dynamic organization
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with ability to multitask, prioritize time while maintaining attention to detail
- A strong history of meeting and exceeding measurable performance goals
- A strong history of showing a growth mindset that thrives in a culture of coaching, feedback, and encourages self reflection and personal development
- Thinking outside-the-box to drive innovation and change
- The ability to persevere and overcome objection to achieve long term goals
Don’t have all the requirements but convinced you’ll be able to make an impact? We’d love to hear from you!
• Flexible working arrangements, with the option to work fully remotely & option to work from a co-working space in 2024
• Health benefits package includes medical, dental and vision
• Paid time off, including vacation, personal days, paid sick days, and paid volunteer days
• Opportunities for learning, mentorship and professional development
• Ongoing team-wide and company-wide virtual social activities and success celebrations, including in person gatherings 1-4 times a year
Lillio is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. If you require accommodations at any step of the application or interview process, please indicate so under the "Accommodations Question" box on your application. Accommodations may include but are not limited to: alternative methods of communication, providing a detailed “what to expect”, or modified testing. Please note this list is not exhaustive and we are more than happy to discuss other accommodations as required. If you have questions about Lillio's accommodation process, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging are central to Lillio's core values. Lillio aims to ensure we provide a safe environment for everyone to thrive while bringing their authentic selves to work. Our mission is to promote an inclusive work space for all employees through Education, Discussion, and Celebration of our differences. Embracing these differences while coming together with a common purpose is what makes our team extra special. Our focus on inclusion and belonging is activated in the day-to-day culture at Lillio through our Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIBS) committee, our bi-weekly DIBS discussions, DIBS Slack community, D&I training and education, volunteer days, donation matching, and more.