Demand Generation Manager
Sales & Business Development
Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
#paid is a creator marketing platform that sits at the intersection of brand and creator collaboration. We help direct-to-consumer and Fortune 500 brands like Infiniti, TJX, Unilever, and Sephora, activate creators to drive growth.
We are building the platform of record that powers content creation and distribution for brands globally. The better we do that, the better we can serve our creator community and provide them with the best place on earth to do what they love—create.
We’re hiring a Demand Generation Manager to help us get our brand and message in front of marketers at the world’s biggest consumer brands. We need someone to understand our target buyers, and create marketing programs that bring them to #paid and turns them into customers.
If you're successful:
- Marketers at the world’s biggest consumer brands will be drawn to #paid’s website
- Your marketing and demand generation programs will drive pipeline and bookings for the business
- Customers will remember and mention programs they’ve enjoyed and engaged with on calls
- Our marketing dollars will be spent on targeting the right people
- We’ll have a tight tech stack where every tool’s function is understood, with no waste or redundancy
- Our landing pages won’t just be annoying form capture spots—they’ll be places customers are delighted to engage with
- Our customers won’t complain about being spammed with random emails and adsNew inbound and SDR contacts will be routed quickly and triaged by the right person
- There’ll be no ambiguity regarding follow-up expectations
- Your opinion is informed, thoughtful, and valued in marketing brainstorming sessions
- The marketing team and broader company will listen when you speak, and trust your judgment
You’re perfect for the role if:
- You’ve owned a revenue number somewhere in the funnel, like bookings, pipeline, opportunities, etc.
- You understand what budget you need in order to hit targetsYou understand how much pipeline you need, and when, to hit bookings targets
- You can logically forecast the performance of your activities
- You know how to keep track of your spend and report on the results
- You don’t wait around for someone to tell you we need more pipeline
- You understand how digital, creative, social, and offline events come together to make a company popular
- You know what makes people take action
- You can think of creative solutions to problems
- You’re curious—you want to learn about different things, and what works
- You’re a chronic learner
- You see opportunities where other people don’t
- You’re not tied down to the way you’ve done things before
- You’ve worked with tools like Marketo, Pardot, or Hubspot.
- You can find the data you need in Salesforce
- You can articulate what you’re thinking, and summarize results and information
To get to this point, you’ll need to do the following:
- Understand our business, target market, and target buyer to uncover unique opportunities
- Support the development of demand generation initiatives
- Determine the best paths to reach customers and develop lead generation initiatives
- Articulate your plans, the why behind them, and follow-up with performance metrics
But it won’t be easy:
- We’re growing fast, and the expectations are high
- You’ll need to be an vocal member of the marketing team to help us avoid mistakes, and see new perspectives
- You’ll have to learn who the thought leaders are in our space—you need to find the influencers that our customers look up to
- You’ll have to learn about our market, and our customers
Equal Employment Opportunity
#paid is an equal opportunity employer and as such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their best and authentic selves to work.
If you require any accommodations during the recruitment process, whether it be alternate forms of material, accessible meeting rooms, etc., please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.