Our growing company is seeking to hire a Marketing Coordinator. The successful candidate will plan, coordinate, and execute marketing campaigns in support of Guiker's goals. We are looking for an organized individual who strives in a collaborative environment but is also comfortable working with a degree of autonomy where/when required. With an overall focus on evolving and growing our marketing position in Canada and the US, we are looking for an individual committed to the mission of the company.
Founded in 2016, Guiker is modernizing the residential real estate industry through technology that simplifies the tenant-landlord relationship, providing convenient tools for every step of the rental process. In doing so, we are enabling individual property owners to remove themselves from the day-to-day and focus on their long-term investment goals.
An economic empowerment platform, Guiker has helped thousands of small landlords generate more income while helping tenants from more than 50 countries find a new home.
Our mission is to make real estate accessible to everyone and open doors for those who refuse to settle.
- Oversee the creation and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar
- Create, edit, publish and post content across social channels
- Write effective demand generation collateral such as landing pages, email, and sales collateral
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams - Design, Sales, Operations, Product to ensure consistent messaging and efforts across projects
- Identify marketing opportunities and develop strategic campaigns to strengthen brand awareness and generate leads
- Support the Marketing Manager on executing all aspects of the marketing plan
Analyze, measure and report performance of marketing campaigns and assess against KPIs
Individual contributor with a strong bias for action
- Native-level writing and speaking in English
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role
- Experience in a content writing
- Proficient in SEO
- Experience using multiple social media platforms
- Willing to continuously suggest improvements
- A portfolio of published articles
- Able to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- Great attention to detail, analytical mind, ability to detect errors easily
- Extremely organized
- Must be in Toronto or Montreal
- Other languages will be an asset (preferably French or Mandarin)
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefit Plan
- Learning & Professional Development
- Endless Opportunities for Growth