Real Estate Leasing Associate
Guiker is modernizing the residential real estate industry through technology that simplifies the tenant-landlord relationship, providing convenient tools for every step of the rental process.
What We Need: A full-time leasing agent to join our growing team!
What We Offer:
- Hands-on Training and Support: Industry experts guiding you through the process to maximize your production and income.
- 350+ units to rent! From studios to penthouses, individual landlords to institutional partnerships and everything in between.
- Full Administrative Support: Work smarter. We have automated most of your admin work - no more drafting leases or manually running credit checks.
- Generate leads primarily through online marketing
- Schedule and conduct visits
- Follow up with potential tenants
- Gather rental applications via our online platform.
What We’re Looking For:
- Hard working and adaptable individual who's comfortable with a fast-paced and always-changing startup environment.
- Experience in sales, customer service or hospitality.
Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
40 + hrs a week, flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
Insured vehicle and valid driver’s license.
OACIQ Real Estate License (asset)
- Highly competitive salary + un-capped commission pay structure.
- Comprehensive dental, vision, and medical plan
We thank all those who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.