Founded in 2016, Guiker is modernizing the residential real estate industry through technology that simplifies the tenant-landlord relationship, providing convenient tools for every step of the rental process. In doing so, we are enabling individual property owners to remove themselves from the day-to-day and focus on their long-term investment goals.
An economic empowerment platform, Guiker has helped thousands of small landlords generate more income while helping tenants from more than 50 countries find a new home.
Our mission is to make real estate accessible to everyone and open doors for those who refuse to settle.
What We Need: A pro-active generalist who is ready to learn all aspects of the ins and outs of real estate operations. You will report directly to the Director of Leasing in Chicago.
Responsibilities include, but are not be limited to:
- Prospecting potential tenant leads
- Showcase Guiker properties
- Coordinating property access and inventory information
- Assisting with marketing materials
- Participating In product improvement discussions
- Collaborate closely with a variety of Senior Management stakeholders (Product, Operations, Marketing, etc.) throughout the company to ensure successful and timely project delivery
- Multi-tasking skills
- Positive attitude
- Self-motivated and adaptable - comfortable with a fast-paced and always changing startup environment
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, results-oriented environment
- Hold a valid driver's license or have access to reliable transportation
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM tools
- Previous operations experience in a startup environment
- Flexible Work Policy
- Learning & Professional Development
- Endless Opportunities for Growth