Testing Technician (Summer Co-op)
Green Tank Technologies
Greentank designs, develops, and manufactures premium vaporization hardware, engineered specifically for the cannabis industry. Quality and innovation are core to what we do and who we are. We work directly with licensed producers, cultivators, and brands to power their extracts and provide a better vaping experience. Supported by some of the most reputable investors in the cannabis industry, Greentank has quickly become a trusted, sought after name in cannabis vaporization hardware.
The Testing Technician will support the testing process for various Greentank products. The incumbent will be responsible for carrying out product testing procedures, documenting results, and identifying any issues or deficiencies.
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for testing preparation work including managing test sample inventory, storage, and oil loading etc.
- Responsible for the on-site testing work following assigned test methods or manager instructions
- Data collection, recording, summarizing, and presenting testing results
- Responsible for related testing documentation updates, including specifications, testing reports, etc.
- Assisting with testing plans/methods/SOP design
- Assisting with managing weekly testing meetings, including recording meeting minutes
- Supporting the R&D team in all technical tests
- Responsible for providing the testing results analysis and investigation
- Assisting technical teams with recommendations to resolve testing problems and equipment malfunctions
- Other duties, as assigned