Green Tank Technologies
The Junior chemist is responsible for e-cigarette and THC vaporizer-related testing work which mainly includes sample generation, sample preparation, instrument analysis, and report preparation.
● Assist in the establishment of a chemical analysis system at Greentank Lab for e-cigarette and THC Vaporizer-related analysis
● Develop and validate new chemical analytical methods as needed
● Revise and update the test methods as needed
● Conduct e-cig and THC-related analysis and prepare the report
● Make a test plan for the out-source analysis as needed
● Classify and store the samples from the product department and schedule the respective testing
● Research new materials that can be used in next-generation heating technology for vaporizers
● Develop new material testing concepts, criteria, and procedures
● Tracking industry trends of global e-cigarette/THC vaporizer regulations to assist in establishing Greentank standards to comply with domestic and international regulations requirements
● Provide scientific and technical insights to Leadership to support business strategy
● Work across functionally and collaboratively to advance team objectives.
● Prepare other technical documents like lab safety operation guidelines
● Other duties as assigned
● Master's Degree with a focus on Analytical Chemistry, Instrumental Analysis, and/or Materials Science
● Working experience in the pharmaceutical, tobacco, or food industry, or experience in chemical analysis-related
● In-depth understanding and rich practice in chemical analysis principles and techniques, e.g., analytical method development and validation, the operation and troubleshooting of analytical instruments such as chromatography and mass spectrometry, and chemical laboratory safety and management.
● Solid knowledge and extensive hands-on experience in the operation of instruments like GCMS, HPLC, TGA-DSC, PSD (Particle Size Distribution) analyzer, etc.
● Familiar with WHIMS and chemistry laboratory waste management
● Five or more years of combined academic and professional experience in a chemistry Laboratory
● Highly organized and able to multitask
● Self-driven and proactive nature
● Demonstrated judgment and strategic thinking
● Experience in building processes and procedures
● Able to communicate effectively
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
● Competitive base salary + performance bonus
● Comprehensive medical & dental benefits coverage
● ESOP program
● Custom-built modern workspace in the heart of Liberty Village
● Office beverages & snacks provided
● A highly innovative and enjoyable team culture