Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager
Granify is a rapidly growing technology company at the intersection of e-commerce, machine intelligence, and psychology. We’ve received investment from top investors, built a world-class team and a world-class product, and in the last year alone we generated over $680 million in incremental sales for many of the world's largest retailers!
We’re searching for a Technical Project Manager who values mastery, authenticity, and positivity. You will collaborate with cross-department teams to help guide the success of Granify's product. We are looking for a motivator who is excited about finding and developing solutions to empower retailers.
This position is full-time in Edmonton, AB, Canada. Remote applications within North America will also be considered.
- Work closely with our clients and our internal product, development squad, data and sales teams to determine and communicate client requests, objectives and requirements
- Create detailed project plans that include timelines and hold internal and external stakeholders accountable to those timelines
- With your thorough understanding of our product and technical roadmaps, accurately answer questions internal or external stakeholders ask, including whether a specific request is on our roadmap
- Monitor timeliness and quality of deliverables to ensure compliance with standard processes and methodologies
- Take lead on running various technical meetings (stand ups, retros, sprint planning, etc.)
- Maintain or request status updates across all milestones for all clients (existing and onboarding) within a team through mastery of project management tools to drive transparency and accountability
- Anticipate upcoming bottlenecks, raise visibility of pending challenges, and recommend solutions
- Forecast and manage resourcing projects so a person of the right skill set is available at the right time to complete a task that keeps all milestones on track
- Experience managing multiple technology projects for multiple clients simultaneously
- Self-motivated, organized, reliable and detail-oriented
- Exceptional communication skills
- Familiar with common project management tools for software development such as JIRA
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, computer science and/or equivalent experience
- Experience with web development projects
- PMP Certification or equivalent
Granify merges machine intelligence and digital psychology to automatically increase sales for retailers. This is the future and it’s an exceptionally interesting world to delve into every day! Our mission is to provide the ultimate experience for every shopper at any given point in time and, in doing so, completely redefine the trillion-dollar e-commerce market. We hope you can help us achieve this ambitious mission!
Granify is backed by early investors in Tesla, Facebook, SpaceX, AirBnB, Pinterest, Palantir, Alibaba, and Yelp and won Top E-Commerce Solution and Top Digital Startup at the DAA Awards!