Granify is a rapidly growing technology company at the intersection of e-commerce, machine intelligence, and psychology. We've received investment from top investors, built a world-class team and a world-class product, and in the last year alone we generated over $680 million in incremental sales for some of the world's largest retailers!
We're offering the opportunity for a four (4) or eight (8) month paid Marketing Internship starting on September 5 to a current student or new grad. Your passion for quality and excitement about marketing will allow you to thrive in this role while gaining experience in the industry.
- Learn about marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, HubSpot and SEMRush
- Participate in posting and monitoring on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Learn about Marketing KPIs and be involved in updating and reviewing reporting
- Learn about content marketing, inclusive of publishing blogs on the website
- Ownership of ongoing site content updates
- Learn about CRMs and assist in contact management for the sales team
- Provide ongoing support for Marketing and Sales as able
- Interested in consumer behavior and online retail
- Understanding of marketing fundamentals
- Extremely organized, with good time management
- Able to collaborate well and work cohesively with multiple groups
- Curious, consistently looking for better ways to do things and willing to learn about emerging technologies
- Experience with Marketing tools
- Experience with corporate social media management
The pay range for this role is $17 - $20 / hour, based on an anticipated 35 hour work week.
Granify merges machine intelligence and digital psychology to automatically increase sales for retailers. This is the future and it's an exceptionally interesting world to delve into every day! Our mission is to provide the ultimate experience for every shopper at any given point in time and, in doing so, completely redefine the trillion-dollar e-commerce market. We hope you can help us achieve this ambitious mission!