Senior Enterprise Account Manager
Senior Enterprise Account Manager
Granify is a rapidly growing technology company at the intersection of e-commerce, machine intelligence, and psychology. We’ve received investment from top investors, built a world-class team and a world-class product, and in the last year alone we generated over $650 million in incremental sales for many of the world's largest retailers!
Our clients love us and we’ve had great success growing our key partnerships. In the Senior Enterprise Account Manager role, you’ll ensure this continues!
This is a full-time position, ideally located in Austin, but remote applicants will also be considered. Our office is conveniently located just off of east 6th street, two blocks from Lazarus, Whisler’s, Via 313, and more!
- Strengthen and grow the relationship and opportunity with each account in your portfolio (typically 5-10)
- Ensure renewal and growth of each account in your portfolio
- Serve as the dedicated point of contact for your accounts and respond to all requests quickly and professionally
- Oversee an account coordinator or analyst who will help manage all day-to-day account deliverables, and ensure we consistently meet or exceed clients expectations
- Stay up to date on our product roadmap so you’re able to identify opportunities where we can help your accounts even more in the future to achieve their business objectives
- Stay up to date on each of your accounts’ businesses and objectives so you’re able to identify opportunities for Granify to help now and in the future
- Provide monthly and quarterly business reviews for each of your accounts, as well as brainstorming and strategy sessions
- Attend and host relationship building and networking events
- Leverage the strong, trusting relationships you’ve built and the fantastic results your clients see using Granify to generate referrals for new business
- 3+ years experience managing large recurring enterprise deals, ideally in a smaller, fast-paced company
- Track record creating and growing trusting, lasting professional relationships with key stakeholders at large enterprise clients
- Charismatic and exceptional communicator
- You are naturally consultative and love to teach complex concepts in a simple way
- You love brainstorming, creative thinking and are an excellent problem solver
- Project management comes easy to you and you have the ability to prioritize and maintain focus
- You are energetic, positive, and have a solutions-first approach
- You are unafraid of taking on new responsibilities
- You are self-directed, hard-working, and passionate about what you do
- You have a take control and get things done mindset, and activity that reflects such
Granify merges machine intelligence and digital psychology to automatically increase sales for retailers. This is the future and it’s an exceptionally interesting world to delve into every day! Our mission is to provide the ultimate experience for every shopper at any given point in time and, in doing so, completely redefine the trillion-dollar e-commerce market. We hope you can help us achieve this ambitious mission!
Granify is backed by early investors in Tesla, Facebook, SpaceX, AirBnB, Pinterest, Palantir, Alibaba, and Yelp and won Top E-Commerce Solution and Top Digital Startup at the DAA Awards!