Granify is a rapidly growing technology company at the intersection of e-commerce, machine intelligence, and psychology. We’ve received investment from top investors, built a world-class team and a world-class product, and in the last year alone we generated over $680 million in incremental sales for many of the world's largest retailers!
We’re searching for an Account Coordinator who values mastery, authenticity, and positivity to help build and grow our product. In this extremely important role, you’ll work with Senior Account Managers with the day-to-day management of accounts, including project management, reporting, and documentation. You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong, trusting, long-lasting relationships with our retail clients, eventually taking on a portfolio of your own as an Account Manager.
This is a full-time position, located in Austin. Our office is conveniently located just off of east 6th street, two blocks from Lazarus, Whisler’s, Via 313, and more!
- Support Account Managers and Senior Account Managers with the day-to-day management of accounts, including project management, reporting and documentation of key accounts
- Become an expert on key accounts; familiarize yourself with trends, concepts, installation, nuances and other factors critical to successfully managing accounts
- Demonstrate exceptional reporting, presentation and pitching skills
- Build and maintain strong, trusting, long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders at the retailers in Granify’s portfolio
- Work closely with colleagues in analytics, product, technology and leadership roles to analyze, troubleshoot and overcome any risks to client satisfaction
- Stay up to date on our product and how it will evolve in the future so you’re able to ensure clients are maximizing their revenue by operating within our best practices and guide them on opportunities where we can help them do even more in the future
- Stay up to date on each of our clients’ businesses so you’re able to identify opportunities for us to help them now and in the future
- Teach stakeholders at your clients about the Granify platform, the tremendous value it adds to their business, and how it will do even more in the future
- Experience managing large enterprise clients in a small, fast paced company preferred
- Ability to create and grow trusting, lasting professional relationships with key stakeholders at large enterprise clients
- Naturally consultative with a love of teaching complex concepts in a simple way
- Project management experience with the ability to prioritize and maintain focus
- Energetic and personable, with strong communication skills
- Self-directed, hard working and passionate about what you do
Granify merges machine intelligence and digital psychology to automatically increase sales for retailers. This is the future and it’s an exceptionally interesting world to delve into every day! Our mission is to provide the ultimate experience for every shopper at any given point in time and, in doing so, completely redefine the trillion-dollar e-commerce market. We hope you can help us achieve this ambitious mission!
Granify is backed by early investors in Tesla, Facebook, SpaceX, AirBnB, Pinterest, Palantir, Alibaba, and Yelp and won Top E-Commerce Solution and Top Digital Startup at the DAA Awards!