Corporate Systems Analyst
GoRight Fleet Solutions continues to grow, and we want you to grow with us!
We are seeking a talented Corporate System Analyst to work out of our Mississauga, Ontario or Kitchener, Ontario locations. If you are ready for your next challenge, we want to hear from you.
The Corporate Systems Analyst will work with our Information Technology team and will be responsible for analyzing our current systems to find any flaws or inefficiencies, and planning solutions to resolve all issues and ensure long-term effectiveness. To be successful in this role the chosen candidate must know how to configure and manage CRM Dynamics 365 / Business Central and Office 365. Familiarity with Ceridian, Dayforce and Docusign would preferred in this role.
GoRight is a leader in the transportation maintenance industry and one of Ontario’s preferred employers, which offers employees:
- Industry leading pay structure
- Comprehensive Benefits -featuring 100% medical and dental, vision, AD&D, affordable STD/LTD, Life and Dependent Life Insurance
- Robust training program
- RRSP program with employer matching
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Safe, clean work environment
- Open, inclusive culture
- On Demand Pay
GoRight knows its employees are the backbone of our operation. That's why we invest in and support our team to help them grow within the company.
- Evaluating current IT systems, including hardware, software, and network features.
- Planning new systems that address any issues with the current systems.
- Preparing cost-benefit analysis reports for all proposed upgrades.
- Testing the new systems to validate that they are working as expected.
- Conduct assessments on new Platforms to ensure the technology solutions leverage cutting edge integration capabilities
- Creating training processes and documentation to teach others how to use new systems.
- Determining the proper system requirements
- Ensuring that deadline and budget requirements are met
- Troubleshooting and adhering to fellow employees technological and hardware issues
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in information systems.
- Support the IT unit in maintaining accurate records of all hardware and software, as well as develop and maintain documentation related to IT processes.
- Running training sessions and workshops on system processes
- Identifying and troubleshooting technical problems that employees have
- University or College Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Experienced IT professionals with at least five years (5) of experience, and must be comfortable with modern frameworks and technologies
- Experience with the transportation and logistics industry is considered a great asset
- Strong technical development background, are familiar with a variety of programming languages
- Familiarity with CRM Dynamics 365
- Business Central in the Cloud
- Experience with Dayforce / Ceridian / Office 365 / Docusign
- Working knowledge of all aspects of Windows Servers, Microsoft Office 365 including Excel with embedded macros and SharePoint, cloud technology, collaboration and intranet
- Analytical thinker for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- Critical thinking ability and strong problem-solving capacity
- Project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you're thinking about a new opportunity, with a company that promotes growth and cares about their employees’ futures, then look no further than GoRight.
The candidates chosen for the position will be required to come into the office three days a week.