Concrete Producer Partner Manager
Giatec is looking for a Concrete Producer Partner Manager to join our North American Partnerships Team, reporting to the Vice President, Global Sales & Success. The ideal candidate will have experience building relationships and driving revenue through partnerships in the Construction industry, more specifically Ready-mix Concrete Producers. This role leads the effort to manage and expand our footprint with our existing strategic producer partners and, alongside of our Partner Development Rep, secure new relationships to build on our impressive list of logos. Simply put, we are looking for someone to land and expand.
This role will be either hybrid (Ottawa-based candidate) or fully remote with the primary working location being nearly anywhere in North America.
If you like what you’ve read thus far, great! Let's dive into the details.
We are looking for someone that communicates very well, motivates internal and external stakeholders, understands how to foster a high-performance team culture, and genuinely enjoys the process of solving challenges. Our team prides itself on surpassing customer expectations, delivering exceptional work product with integrity, and supporting the career growth of champions, we never forget the importance of a healthy work life balance that gives personal priorities as much weight as the job. We believe that when your take care of your people, they come back and crush deliverables with creativity, integrity, and passion.
What You’ll Get:
- A welcoming, people-first team built to disrupt the market
- The opportunity to enhance your skills and experience
- A chance to get your hands on some game-changing products
- Helping customers build infrastructure of the future around the world
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible work environment, including the ability to work fully remote
- Competitive company-paid benefits plan
- Generous professional development budget
- Volunteer and Life Days that make work/life balance easier to achieve
- Your birthday off because we want you to celebrate
- RRSP matching program
- Understanding our products and communicating the value to prospective partners.
- Identifying needs and challenges of the prospective customers and the market.
- Maintaining a healthy pipeline through prospecting, up-selling and cross-selling activities.
- Negotiating conditions and contractual deals with large projects consisting of multiple
- Expanding revenue with existing accounts and securing new logo opportunities.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of client’s business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into opportunities for us to win their business.
- Ability to carry out presentations and demos to stakeholders.
- Strong ability to transfer knowledge and successes across accounts in different markets.
- Following up on inbound inquires and requests for quotes.
- Visiting prospects/customers and attending trade shows (up to 20% travel).
What You’ll Bring:
- Legally able to work in Canada or the United States.
- A proven track record of leading revenue growth via customer expansion and new business
- 5+ years of combined experience including sales, partnerships, concrete, and/or construction.
- Ability to travel within Canada and USA when necessary (up to 20% travel).
- Ability to thrive in environments where change is constant, fast-paced, and often with strict deadlines.
- “Growth hacker” or creative, results-oriented mindset with the ability to get stuff done.
- Honest, caring, and candid communication style to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Humility, a willingness to share the credit and receive / consider new ideas from others.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen ideally with comprehensive industry knowledge in Construction and Concrete (Ready-Mix Concrete Producer knowledge a huge plus!)
- Experience with our tech stack (or similar): Gong, Zoominfo, Outreach, Salesforce, Dialpad, and MS Office among others.
Giatec Scientific Inc. (Giatec) is a global company bringing smart testing technologies and real-time data collection to the forefront of every jobsite to revolutionizing the construction industry and reduce concrete’s carbon footprint. Giatec’s suite of hardware & software products leverages AI and Internet of Things (IoT) and delivers wireless concrete sensors, mobile apps, and advanced non-destructive technologies (NDT) that drives innovation throughout concrete’s lifecycle.
Giatec technology has helped over 10,000 projects in 85 plus countries worldwide meet their construction targets on time, and this number is quickly growing. We have also been recognized by numerous organizations as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies for three years running!
At Giatec, we fundamentally believe that attracting and keeping smart and talented people is a key to our success. We are looking for creative and passionate people to join our rapidly expanding team.
Team up with us and reshape your future!
Do you have some of these skills but maybe not all? We still encourage you to apply as we would love to review your unique application and learn more about you! Please send your cover letter and resume to us indicating why you believe you would be a good fit for this role.
At Giatec, we know that diversity, inclusion, and a sense of belongingness are critical to our success. We believe that employees with diverse backgrounds and experiences strengthen our workplace culture, boost our creativity, and help us to revolutionize the concrete industry.
Giatec is dedicated to creating a barrier-free environment starting with the hiring process. If you require any special accommodation or support during the recruitment process, please indicate in your email to us.