Senior Events Manager
We are the leader in high-resolution emissions monitoring from space. Our constellation of satellites orbits the globe to support climate action today with accurate data. We need your expertise to overlook our events strategy and execution and deliver exceptional webinars to generate sales leads. If you value the planet as much as we do, a career at GHGSat is your opportunity to align your values with your marketing talents to truly make an impact for the planet.
As B2B Senior Events Coordinator, your focus is to transform our international events approach and think big. You will join a dynamic marketing team with a mission. The ideal candidate brings digital savviness with a strong background in events execution, industry relations, tool integrations and analytics. Whether online, in tradeshows or at conferences, your experiential marketing skills will impact our market growth, strengthening client relationships and brand awareness.
What you will do:
- Oversee planning and execution of trade show and conference participation worldwide, + 60 events per year.
- Develop with marketing and sales teams a compelling industry webinar program and execute end-to-end.
- Identify strategic messages and sponsorship opportunities.
- Plan and execute pre-event promotional activities (social media, etc)
- Be the guardian of the brand’s experience to ensure consistency in message delivery on all event touchpoints.
- Understand the customer journey and use events as a tool to ensure communication effectiveness.
- Provide post-event analysis, budget recaps, internal and external feedback and incorporate learning into future event plans by measuring each event's ROI.
- Set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on event programs with events comity.
- Sourcing and negotiating quotes with vendors and suppliers.
- Minimum of 3+ years successful and innovative event experience in a B2B, high-tech, fast-paced environment
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in event or hospitality management
- Experience with virtual webinar /event platforms (Zoom) and CRM tools (Salesforce/Hubspot)
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with agencies, suppliers and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to oversee multiple events concurrently in a timely and accurate manner, on budget.
- Excellent verbal and written English and French communication skills. Spanish is an asset.
- Obsessed with detail and quality assurance.
- The position is temporary for 18 months and requires occasional travel.
GHGSat offers a creative and highly-motivating work environment. We offer competitive salaries, health and social benefits including flex-time and continuing development. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. GHGSat is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.