Director of Partnerships
This role is open to candidates located in Calgary (AB), Toronto (ON), London (UK), Houston (TX).
GHGSat offers greenhouse gas detection, measurement, and monitoring services to industrial and government customers around the world. The company uses its own satellites and aircraft sensors, combined with third-party data, to help industrial emitters better understand, control, and reduce their emissions.
As GHGSat continues its journey to build the world's leading geospatial atmospheric data platform, we are seeking sales team members for our satellite derived methane monitoring products. These products help companies across commercial sectors identify and analyze methane gas emissions helping them proactively mitigate and manage the risk of loss of their valuable product.
What you’ll do
GHGSat is looking for an excellent teammate who has shown success in prior roles. Your responsibilities will include:
- Be accountable for the success of our Partner Program, measured through new partners enrolled, opportunities registered and revenue delivered
- Engage directly with strategic partners as a primary point of contact
- Develop innovative business models that align GHGSat and partner objectives
- Work collaboratively with the customer sales team to build a comprehensive joint business plan
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales teams to build joint go-to-market plans, marketing engines and sales strategies
- Develop joint sales plays that effectively position partner solutions in conjunction with the core benefits of GHGSat
- Drive sales enablement efforts around partner solutions across the global GHGSat sales organization; be the partner evangelist within the GHGSat sales organization
GHGSat values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets most of the required qualifications to apply. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- 3-5 years of relevant sales, business development or partnerships/alliances experience
- Relevant experience in emission monitoring and O&G data solutions
- Proven success in directly managing partner relationships in the technology space
- Strong business and financial acumen and an ability to forge creative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate across functional teams in support of customer/partner success
- Strong skills in multi-tasking, communications, negotiation, organization, and teamwork
- An ability to work independently to solve complex problems and deliver growth metrics
- Strong strategic selling/business development skills
- Experience in the cloud data and analytics market a plus
Traits of Great Account Executives
- Guide reseller’s high-level strategy and act as a true extension of their partner’s team
- Uncover partner’s growth goals and adapt to their partner’s resource constraints
- Answer questions quickly and help get the partnership up & running
- Join sales calls when needed, provide sales training and coaching, provide product training & support
- Build an ecosystem, not just a set of partnerships
GHGSat offers a creative and highly-motivating work environment. We offer competitive salaries, health and social benefits including flex-time and continuing development. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. GHGSat is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.
Please submit your application via LinkedIn including a cover letter and résumé, or via our website at https://www.ghgsat.com/join-our-team/