São Paulo, SP, Brazil
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2023
Who we are:
Geotab ® is a global leader in IoT and connected transportation and certified “Great Place to Work™.” We are a company of diverse and talented individuals who work together to help businesses grow and succeed, and increase the safety and sustainability of our communities.
Geotab is advancing security, connecting commercial vehicles to the internet and providing web-based analytics to help customers better manage their fleets. Geotab’s open platform and Geotab Marketplace ®, offering hundreds of third-party solution options, allows both small and large businesses to automate operations by integrating vehicle data with their other data assets. Processing billions of data points a day, Geotab leverages data analytics and machine learning to improve productivity, optimize fleets through the reduction of fuel consumption, enhance driver safety and achieve strong compliance to regulatory changes.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for people who follow their passion, think differently and want to make an impact. Ours is a fast paced, ever changing environment. Geotabbers accept that challenge and are willing to take on new tasks and activities - ones that may not always be described in the initial job description. Join us for a fulfilling career with opportunities to innovate, great benefits, and our fun and inclusive work culture. Reach your full potential with Geotab. To see what it’s like to be a Geotabber, check out our blog and follow us @InsideGeotab on Instagram. Join our talent network to learn more about job opportunities and company news.
Who you are:
We are always looking for amazing talent who can contribute to our growth and deliver results! Geotab is seeking a Solutions Engineering with technical background and experience in SaaS/IoT/Tech products, interested in interacting with customers and product related teams.
What you'll do:
As a Solutions Engineering you will leverage a deep understanding of the Geotab product suite from a technical perspective in order to identify and build solutions best suited for unique customer needs. A critical part of this position is to assist the Geotab Sales Teams in pre-sales opportunities and pilots.
How you'll make an impact:
- Maintain technical knowledge of the Geotab ecosystem and act as the system SME to enable end-users to better understand Geotab solutions.
- Meet and consult with customers on effective usage of Geotab’s technology, solutions, and products.
- Participate in engineering product and integration projects with partners, third party integrators, and customers.
- Maintain documentation for all ongoing projects and tasks.
- Work alongside the Geotab Sales team to find effective solutions to customer challenges.
- Support sales teams with all technical related queries.
- Support end-user requirements in special projects.
- Build and maintain industry-specific custom reports.
- Assist in developing, implementing and maintaining new Geotab products.
What you'll bring to this role:
- Post-Secondary Diploma/Degree specialization in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical sales or technical account management position.
- Strong aptitude for understanding technical and business requirements.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of serial data interfaces and communication.
- Fleet management and telematics experience would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of vehicle circuitry and CAN communication.
- An understanding of the regulations in place for transportation services (e.g. OBD, SAE vehicle standards).
- Knowledge of programming logic and understanding.
- Technical competence using software programs, including, but not limited to, Google Suite for business (Sheets, Docs, Slides).
- Fluency in English and Portuguese.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including comfort with delivering presentations and training.
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem solve well-judged decisions.
- Must stay relevant to technology and should have the flexibility to adapt to the growing technology and market demands.
- A strong team-player with the ability to engage with all levels of the organization.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable in a flat organization.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role! Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply.
Please note: Geotab does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Geotab employees.
How we work:
At Geotab, we have adopted a flexible first working model in that we have systems, functions, programs and policies in place to support both in-person and virtual work. However, you are welcomed and encouraged to come into our beautiful, safe, clean offices as often as you like. When working from home, you are required to have a reliable internet connection with at least 50mb DL/10mb UL. Virtual work is supported with cloud-based applications, collaboration tools and asynchronous working. The health and safety of employees are a top priority. We encourage work-life balance and keep the Geotab culture going strong with online social events, chat rooms and gatherings. Join us and help reshape the future of technology!
We believe that ensuring diversity is fundamental to our future growth and progress and is an integral part of our business. We believe that success happens where new ideas can flourish – in an environment that is rich in diversity and a place where people from various backgrounds can work together. Geotab encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to accommodating people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. We will ensure the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities are taken into account as part of performance management, career development, training and redeployment processes. If you require accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information about our diversity and inclusion as well as accommodation policies and practices, please contact us at email@example.com. Click here to learn more about what happens with your personal data.