Partner Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2023
Who we are:
Geotab ® is a global leader in IoT and connected transportation and certified “Great Place to Work™.” We are a company of diverse and talented individuals who work together to help businesses grow and succeed, and increase the safety and sustainability of our communities.
Geotab is advancing security, connecting commercial vehicles to the internet and providing web-based analytics to help customers better manage their fleets. Geotab’s open platform and Geotab Marketplace ®, offering hundreds of third-party solution options, allows both small and large businesses to automate operations by integrating vehicle data with their other data assets. Processing billions of data points a day, Geotab leverages data analytics and machine learning to improve productivity, optimize fleets through the reduction of fuel consumption, enhance driver safety and achieve strong compliance to regulatory changes.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for people who follow their passion, think differently and want to make an impact. Ours is a fast paced, ever changing environment. Geotabbers accept that challenge and are willing to take on new tasks and activities - ones that may not always be described in the initial job description. Join us for a fulfilling career with opportunities to innovate, great benefits, and our fun and inclusive work culture. Reach your full potential with Geotab. To see what it’s like to be a Geotabber, check out our blog and follow us @InsideGeotab on Instagram. Join our talent network to learn more about job opportunities and company news.
Who you are:
We are always looking for amazing talent who can contribute to our growth and deliver results! Geotab is seeking a Partner Account Manager oriented by results, working through a reseller model to develop, own and leverage relationships to grow existing strategic accounts across México.
What you'll do:
As a Partner Account Manager you will develop strong, collaborative relationships within our reseller network to provide innovative and valuable business recommendations to our end customers by using Geotab solutions.
How you'll make an impact:
- Drive revenue and unit sales managing multiple channel partners and driving their business across Latin America.
- Develop accounts across multiple countries to ensure Geotab Latam partners business growth.
- Coach and develop various stakeholders on Geotab products and platform, via in-person meetings, platform training, webinars and participating in customer calls and appointments.
- Present Geotab solutions to stakeholders and prospective customers to assist in the sales process.
- Identify new areas for growth and propose programs for initiatives accordingly with the Resellers.
- Maintain and create account development business plans for channel partners.
- Closely monitor program objectives and provide critical performance feedback .
- Regularly evaluate marketing activities and initiatives with the Reseller to ensure that the Geotab brand is present and well represented and to maximize the generation of new leads.
- Build and maintain relationships with channel stakeholders to ensure leads are actively qualified and managed, providing continuous feedback to internal and external partners.
- Build company credibility, brand value and trust with your stakeholders.
- Gain knowledge, insight and understanding from key decision-makers regarding customer needs.
- Support global strategic initiatives.
What you'll bring to this role:
- 5-8 years experience in sales and business development in the tech industry.
- Experience in the telematics industry is a plus.
- Strong aptitude for understanding technical and business requirements.
- Proven track record in developing new sales and accounts.
- Able to anticipate and understand channel partners’ needs and provide viable solutions.
- Exceptional skills in developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Demonstrated success in accurately forecasting account and volume activities, meeting and exceeding goals.
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and relationship management skills.
- Fluency in both Spanish and English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including comfort with delivering presentations and training.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to problem solve to well-judged decisions. Ability to translate technical solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Technical competence using software programs, including, but not limited to, Google Suite for business (Sheets, Docs, Slides), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable in a flat organization.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role! Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply.
Please note: Geotab does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Geotab employees.
How we work:
At Geotab, we have adopted a flexible first working model in that we have systems, functions, programs and policies in place to support both in-person and virtual work. However, you are welcomed and encouraged to come into our beautiful, safe, clean offices as often as you like. When working from home, you are required to have a reliable internet connection with at least 50mb DL/10mb UL. Virtual work is supported with cloud-based applications, collaboration tools and asynchronous working. The health and safety of employees are a top priority. We encourage work-life balance and keep the Geotab culture going strong with online social events, chat rooms and gatherings. Join us and help reshape the future of technology!
We believe that ensuring diversity is fundamental to our future growth and progress and is an integral part of our business. We believe that success happens where new ideas can flourish – in an environment that is rich in diversity and a place where people from various backgrounds can work together. Geotab encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to accommodating people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. We will ensure the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities are taken into account as part of performance management, career development, training and redeployment processes. If you require accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information about our diversity and inclusion as well as accommodation policies and practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to learn more about what happens with your personal data.