Marketing Intern (EN/ESP/FR)
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, May 6, 2023
Who we are:
Geotab ® is a global leader in IoT and connected transportation and certified “Great Place to Work™.” We are a company of diverse and talented individuals who work together to help businesses grow and succeed, and increase the safety and sustainability of our communities.
Geotab is advancing security, connecting commercial vehicles to the internet and providing web-based analytics to help customers better manage their fleets. Geotab’s open platform and Geotab Marketplace ®, offering hundreds of third-party solution options, allows both small and large businesses to automate operations by integrating vehicle data with their other data assets. Processing billions of data points a day, Geotab leverages data analytics and machine learning to improve productivity, optimize fleets through the reduction of fuel consumption, enhance driver safety and achieve strong compliance to regulatory changes.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for people who follow their passion, think differently and want to make an impact. Ours is a fast paced, ever changing environment. Geotabbers accept that challenge and are willing to take on new tasks and activities - ones that may not always be described in the initial job description. Join us for a fulfilling career with opportunities to innovate, great benefits, and our fun and inclusive work culture. Reach your full potential with Geotab. To see what it’s like to be a Geotabber, check out our blog and follow us @InsideGeotab on Instagram. Join our talent network to learn more about job opportunities and company news.
Who you are:
Geotab is looking for a bright graduate to support our Spanish and French Marketing teams, who will thrive in our dynamic and challenging environment.
What you'll do:
The successful candidate will spend four months with the team that is responsible for developing Geotab’s online presence, managing events, communications and PR, and product launches. This role will include working with social media, event planning, and continuously improving SEO.
How you'll make an impact:
- Content review and brief development
- Support the website and blog development and management
- Help develop effective strategies and tactics to promote Geotab and it’s products and services
- Create, manage and analyse B2B social media channels
- Maintain all internal and external documents and marketing materials
- Encourage internal blog and social media engagement
- Analyse campaign performance
- Support the Marketing activities for the Sales team to ensure Partners improve their social/digital presence (co-marketing programme)
- Collaborate with internal departments and external support agencies to develop and successfully execute segment activity including global advertising planning (media, creative and content), PR, product launches, events, and reseller/channel campaigns and programs
- Develop value-based messaging, assets and campaigns that will assist internal teams in securing marketing effort by resellers/channel partners
- Utilize business planning tools (e.g. Salesforce) to forecast
What you'll bring to this role:
- Students of Bachelors Degree/Masters (Marketing, Journalism, Media, Communications, Business or other relevant degree)
- Digital skills previously worked with a CMS (e.g. Wordpress…)
- Strong business writing skills and communication skills
- Understanding / willing to learn SEO and other web performance indicators (Google Analytics)
- Must be highly organised, task oriented, and have a strong ability to self-manage
- Must be interested and willing to learn about Geotab technology
- Good knowledge of digital marketing
- Good analytical skills
- Technical competence using software programs, including, but not limited to, Google Suite for business (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- A strong team-player with the ability to engage with all levels of the organization
- Proactivity in taking initiative and problem solving
- Excellent Spanish, English and French oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills (any other language will be considered a plus)
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role! Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply.
What makes our staff passionate about Geotab?
Work from home and flex working arrangements
Home office reimbursement program
Fantastic state of the art office
Public transportation reimbursement
Employer pension contributions
Generous medical & dental benefits offered to you and family members
Electric vehicle purchase incentive program
Subsidized fitness membership
Co-pay tuition reimbursement
*The above are offered to full-time permanent employees only
How we work:
At Geotab, we have adopted a flexible first working model in that we have systems, functions, programs and policies in place to support both in-person and virtual work. However, you are welcomed and encouraged to come into our beautiful, safe, clean offices as often as you like. When working from home, you are required to have a reliable internet connection with at least 50mb DL/10mb UL. Virtual work is supported with cloud-based applications, collaboration tools and asynchronous working. The health and safety of employees are a top priority. We encourage work-life balance and keep the Geotab culture going strong with online social events, chat rooms and gatherings. Join us and help reshape the future of technology!
We believe that ensuring diversity is fundamental to our future growth and progress and is an integral part of our business. We believe that success happens where new ideas can flourish – in an environment that is rich in diversity and a place where people from various backgrounds can work together. Geotab encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to accommodating people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired. We will ensure the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities are taken into account as part of performance management, career development, training and redeployment processes. If you require accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information about our diversity and inclusion as well as accommodation policies and practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to learn more about what happens with your personal data.
See more open positions at Geotab
Something looks off?