Product Marketing Manager
About GaN Systems
GaN Systems is a global leader in GaN power semiconductors with a broad portfolio of transistors that addresses the needs of today’s most demanding industries including data center servers, renewable energy systems, automotive, industrial motors and consumer electronics.
As a market-leading innovator, GaN Systems enables the design of smaller, lower cost, more efficient power systems. The company’s award-winning products provide system design opportunities free from the limitations of yesterday’s silicon. By changing the rules of transistor performance, GaN Systems is enabling companies to revolutionize their industries and transform the world. For more information, please visit: www.gansystems.com
- Develop effective marketing strategies through in depth knowledge of market landscapes, customer trends and competitor offerings
- Drive key marketing activities during life cycle of new product development
- Responsible for pricing strategies and provide pricing support to maximize revenue and profit
- Own marketing collateral strategy in collaboration with Applications & Product Definers
- Contribute to the product definition process & roadmap
Required Skills and Experience:
- Master's or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years in semiconductor related marketing roles; experience in Power IC is a plus
- Excellent communication skills to promote our products/solutions effectively to customers & internal teams
- Extremely motivated, can-do attitude and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to multitask & drive decisions with limited information
- Location: Onsite (Ottawa or Dallas) preferred
What does GaN Systems have to offer?
- Development opportunities with the growth of the company
- Long-term vision and strong teamwork in a small team
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making process
- Challenging and diverse tasks with personal growth in new areas and skills
- Paid Time-Off
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary and benefits package
We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
GaN Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, pregnancy, age, disability/handicap, record of offences, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodation measures during any aspect of the recruitment process, we will work with you to address your needs. Information related to accommodation measures will be treated as confidential.