Client Success Associate
Remote · Toronto, ON, Canada · Toronto, ON, Canada · Ontario, Canada · Canada
Posted on Saturday, December 9, 2023
Future Fertility is a fast-growing Canadian-based start-up with global reach. We have a vision to unlock the future of personalized fertility care around the world. We develop and market AI-enhanced software solutions in the high-growth market of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART). We are trusted by some of the top fertility clinics in North America, Europe and Latin America. At Future Fertility, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel heard, respected, and empowered.
Let’s get started!
FF is seeking a bi-lingual Client Success Associate who is passionate about maximizing value for our clients across Latin America. This position is responsible for proactively managing our active clients’ (fertility clinics) ongoing commercial needs and overall client satisfaction, while supporting product adoption with clinicians and other client stakeholders. You will work across our organization, collaborating with Sales, Clinical, Product, Marketing, and Operations teams to ensure we are bringing the right resources, tools and supports to enable success with our clients, while collecting client feedback/insights to inform product development.
The right candidate will be fluent in Spanish and English, possess a creative, collaborative, and growth mindset, with the ability to problem solve, learn quickly, and communicate with a breadth of clinical and business stakeholders. Ideally, the candidate will have had professional experience within or exposure to clinical environments (clinics, hospitals or labs). This role reports into the Senior Manager of Client Success and will be a key member of the team facilitating our growth and competitive advantage in the Latin American market. We look forward to reading your application and thank you for the interest in helping us revolutionize the fertility journey.
- Manage new and long-term relationships with FF’s clients in both Spanish and English, driving key program outcomes such as report utilization, and client satisfaction
- Work cross-functionally with other FF teams, including but not limited to:
- Sales and Embryology Customer Support teams to provide a best-in-class onboarding experience and to ensure alignment with consistent communications and client experience across the lab and clinic stakeholders
- Product and Marketing teams to share client feedback and serve as the voice of the client in both product development and the development of clinic marketing materials or initiatives
- Implement new approaches to increase product adoption for existing clients across different customer segments; work with your manager and other FF teams to test and implement these approaches with clients
- Support the development of external communication tools with clients, including the physician and other non-lab stakeholders at partner clinics. Some examples may include:
- Personalized clinic performance updates (e.g., annual review) to provide commercial support and align client goals with FF goals
- Webinars and/or client newsletters highlighting product feature updates, new products, scientific publications, and more
- Analyze and use client metrics (e.g., NPS, Customer Health Score) to proactively identify:
- Clients experiencing challenges (e.g., at risk of churn). Work with your manager and other internal teams to generate new approaches/tactics to proactively address client challenges and maximize value to both clients and FF.
- “Star” clients and leverage success to inform the development of case studies and marketing content for other potential and current clients
- Support ongoing day-to-day client management and logistics, including but not limited to monthly invoicing and reporting, dissemination of patient marketing materials, coordination of onboarding and training activities for clinic stakeholders, general troubleshooting with business related issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 2+ years of work experience as an Account Manager in a clinical setting (or previous clinical experience), or experience in healthcare operations
- Highly effective communication and relationship skills (i.e., written, presentation, conversational) in both Spanish and English, Portuguese is an asset. Should be comfortable to present/message/communicate/sell effectively at all levels of client organizations
- High degree of proactivity, initiative, creativity, curiosity, thirst for knowledge, and goal-oriented
- Analytical mindset and comfort in using data to drive decision-making and actions. Possessing basic analysis skills and demonstrating an interest in learning more
- Knowledge of, and interest in, the healthcare environment. Experience engaging with clinical stakeholders and experience in the area of IVF (in vitro fertilization) considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Works effectively in virtual and formal teams, takes ownership and shows leadership within the team and with client interaction and relationships
- Experience working with CRM / ERM systems (e.g., Salesforce)
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of revolutionizing the fertility industry through AI and technology.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment that encourages innovation and creativity.
- A chance to work with a dynamic, passionate, and highly skilled team.
- The flexibility of a hybrid/remote work environment.
- Ongoing professional development and growth opportunities.
How to Apply:
- If you're excited to be part of a forward-thinking team that is shaping the future of fertility with AI, we encourage you to apply by sending your resume and a compelling cover letter detailing your experience, passion, and how you plan to contribute to Future Fertility's mission.
- Join us in making a difference in the lives of those on the fertility journey. Apply now and help us lead the way into a more informed and empowered future!
- Future Fertility is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Learn more about the great work we’re doing!