Lifecycle Marketing Lead
Do you make it your mission to figure out how to maximize the results of a product funnel? Get a thrill from seeing your work accelerate conversion or drive retention? Interested in joining a team that is making a real difference to the success of small business owners? If so, we might have just the role for you.
FundThrough is looking for a curious, passionate, and experienced Lifecycle Marketing Lead to report to Sr. Manager, Communications, and join us on our mission to help business owners improve their cash flow by getting them paid ahead of long net terms. While you’d work on all parts of the funnel, this role has a special emphasis on driving retention.
About the company:
FundThrough is a leading fintech company accelerating cash flow and enabling growth for small and medium-sized businesses that sell to large customers and wait to get paid. Based in Toronto and operating across North America, FundThrough’s AI-powered invoice funding platform gives B2B businesses fast, customized funding offers to get their invoices paid in a few days – rather than a few months – and get quick access to cash they’ve already earned.
- Have 5+ years experience in product marketing or lifecycle marketing (Bonus if it is in FinTech or financial services)
- Handled ambiguity. You can create a clear path forward based by leaning on your expertise and creating sound rationales
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves to build this function from the ground up, with strong strategic and critical thinking skills
- Deep understanding of B2B marketing and sales pipeline; familiarity with terminology and handoffs
- Experience in audience segmentation and targeting
- Experience in designing communication strategies and campaigns for driving first fundings and retention
- Deep analytical abilities, specifically with respect to channel and target customer insights and experiment design
Bonus if you have any of the following:
- Have a personal passion and strong affinity for small businesses - have you started something or dreamed of being an entrepreneur in your spare time before?
- Experience with Figma for comms and user journey mapping
- Map out the funnel, identify opportunities, and prioritize what to tackle first based on data, ultimately creating a phased approach that you share with key stakeholders and reporting back on progress.
- Leading the creation of a cohesive program with a mix of strategically targeted, triggered, and broad campaigns to optimize all funnel stages, including onboarding, first funding, and a strong focus on retention.
- Owning the funnel alongside Product and Partnerships to drive optimization in key areas
- Collaborating across Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams to validate and execute strategies as well as own the communications component of go-to-market strategies for new products and features.
- Becoming our resident expert on the customer journey, improving user experience throughout every stage
- Thinking big to develop programs and strategies to maximize revenue from within our customer base and alliance partnerships
- Identifying key metrics (upsell, churn, etc.) to measure the success of individual initiatives and the overall lifecycle marketing program, encompassing a growth hacker mentality with the ability to test and scale rapidly
- Leveraging data to analyze trends, results, and the competitive environment to identify areas of growth and opportunity.
- Opportunity to leave your mark on a growing startup
- An incredibly diverse team of brilliant minds from all over the world
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Health benefits
- Family-friendly policies
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- A fully stocked kitchen, birthday treats, and a lunch of your choice every week (one of our values is Fun & Food!)
We understand that Covid has shifted the way we work. Our Downtown Toronto office is open and we encourage FundThrough’ers based within the GTA to use it. This role is open to being fully remote or hybrid.
Please note that due to the sensitive nature of the work we do, clearing a criminal record check is a condition of employment.
FundThrough encourages applications from candidates with differing abilities. Please let us know if you require accommodation at any stage in the selection process.
Something looks off?