Marketing Manager - Clinical Merchandising
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Manchester, NH, USA
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
Fullscript is making optimal care easy for everyone. Through our care delivery platform, health practitioners can seamlessly design personalized health plans, provide support and education tools, and effortlessly prescribe and manage the use of healthcare's best supplements — all in one place.
Since 2011, Fullscript has enabled over 90,000 practitioners to deliver care and has helped more than 5.5 MIL patients follow a path to wellness. And we are just getting started.
Come build a healthier future with us.
Fullscript is seeking a marketing manager to drive our clinical merchandising strategy for Fullscript and Emerson Ecologics. This role will drive campaigns and evergreen strategies that achieve Fullscript and supplier brand partner goals, while always putting the practitioner first. You will work closely with our internal supplier team, internal Integrative Medical Advisory Team (IMAT) and external supplier brands to bring a new way of working and thinking to Fullscript.
What you’ll do:
- Develop multi-channel clinical merchandising and brand campaigns – with a heavy emphasis on education – including, but not limited to: email, in-app messages, calling, direct mail, webinars, social media, events, digital media in collaboration with our brand partners and IMAT, to drive acquisition and growth.
- Develop and execute marketing playbooks – with a heavy emphasis on education – for the launch and sunset of products and brands on Fullscript.
- Collaborate with other marketing managers to integrate supplier messages and clinical education in the practitioner lifecycle.
- Plan and coordinate with the acquisition and growth teams on events, webinars, and conferences in collaboration with suppliers to enhance brand visibility and engagement.
- Contribute to the copywriting and building of campaigns in Iterable, as needed.
- Manage the marketing relationship with key supplier partners, leading brainstorming sessions and status reports. Nurture and develop those supplier relationships to understand their marketing goals and ensure alignment with FS objectives
- Build then obsess over partner marketing metrics to ensure campaigns are driving business impact for Fullscript and our supplier partners.
- Provide regular reports on key performance indicators (KPIs) and adjust strategies accordingly to maximize impact.
- Own the P&L and budget for supplier marketing and co-op programs.
- Manage a small but mighty team of one marketing specialist.
What you bring to the table:
- 5-7 years of proven experience in integrated marketing programs.
- Strategic thinker that can effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and work well in a cross-functional team environment.
- Possess core business expertise and perspective, familiar with P&L structure and management, strategic thinking, financial acumen and marketing analytics understanding.
- Must possess strong communication skills to develop and present supplier strategies with supporting analyses, and express ideas and results in a concise and clear manner.
- Strong project management and problem solving skills.
- Strong capacity and desire to learn, seeks and is responsive to feedback.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Mixpanel and/or Iterable is a plus.
- Familiarity or experience with integrative medicine and/or the supplement industry is considered an asset.
What we can offer you:
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
- Competitive total rewards including Stock Options
- Fullscript's Flex PTO program + Flex Fridays
- 401k for financial health
- Flexible benefits package (medical, dental, vision) with HSA
- Training & Development opportunities - so you can Grow Faster Than The Company
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products for family & friends 🌱
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both 🐶🏡
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles a lot of sensitive information, which means we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.