Senior Content Designer (Canada Remote)
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
Fullscript is making optimal care easy for everyone. Through our care delivery platform, health practitioners can seamlessly design personalized health plans, provide support and education tools, and effortlessly prescribe and manage the use of healthcare's best supplements — all in one place.
Since 2011, Fullscript has enabled over 90,000 practitioners to deliver care and has helped more than 5.5 MIL patients follow a path to wellness. And we are just getting started.
Come build a healthier future with us.
Fullscript is looking for talented Senior Content Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with a passion for crafting compelling and effective content that engages users and helps achieve business objectives. As a Content Designer, you will collaborate closely with designers, developers, and product managers to create content that is user-centered, easy to understand, and on-brand.
What you'll do:
- Determine guidelines for team members to write clear, concise, and engaging copy for Fullscript applications
- Establish content principles for different product areas, and use them to make better writing decisions
- Monitor and analyze content performance and make recommendations for improvements
- Manage and maintain a content design system
- Develop and execute content strategies that support business objectives and user needs
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and product managers to create effective content for products and features
- Conduct user research and usability testing to inform content strategy decisions and optimize content for user needs
- Leverage and coach others on emerging technologies to maximize workflows for yourself and other team members
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of experience as a Content Designer or similar role
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with a portfolio of work that demonstrates your ability to write for different audiences and channels
- Experience with user-centered design principles and methodologies, including user research and usability testing
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
If you are a creative and strategic thinker with a passion for crafting compelling content that engages users, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and a portfolio of your work.
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both 🐶🏡
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles a lot of sensitive information, which means we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.