Data Analyst II (Merchandising)
IT, Sales & Business Development, Data Science
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
Fullscript is making optimal care easy for everyone. Through our care delivery platform, health practitioners can seamlessly design personalized health plans, provide support and education tools, and effortlessly prescribe and manage the use of healthcare's best supplements — all in one place.
Since 2011, Fullscript has enabled over 90,000 practitioners to deliver care and has helped more than 5.5 MIL patients follow a path to wellness. And we are just getting started.
Come build a healthier future with us.
The Data Analyst is responsible for providing analytical support for the Brand, Merchandising and Supply Chain teams to drive effective, sustainable reporting and decision making. Reporting to the Director of Strategic Merchandising, the Data Analyst will perform in-depth exploration and analysis of company data in order to deliver key supplier and category reporting and insights.
What you'll do
- Partner with key stakeholders to dive deep into complex business challenges and identify insights to drive brand, merchandising and category strategies
- Define, design, and develop dashboards and artifacts for key metrics and KPIs using various data languages and Business Intelligence systems
- Design and build content for, as well as identify trends and opportunities within Monthly and Quarterly business reviews for a selection of key brand partners
- Standardize reporting deliverables for both internal and external stakeholders
- Own and deliver ad-hoc data requests and analytics; effectively managing timelines and prioritizing work
- Tie customer engagement data to transactional data; working across different platforms and environments to connect customer behavior to product sales
- Work closely with data teams to ensure the integrity, usability, and standardization of data, and subsequent metrics, across multiple sources and business units
- Guide and advise business functions on the collection of data to broaden our visibility into company activities
- Other duties may be assigned as determined by the Company from time to time
What you bring to the table
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative, analytical, or similar field with 2+ years of relevant experience successfully working in a data role using relational databases
- Experience working with Business Intelligence systems and tools (BI tooling, databases, spreadsheets)
- Proficiency in SQL including basic transformations
- Proficiency in Python for analytical use and common libraries
- Creative problem-solving skills with a passion for uncovering strategic opportunities
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, managing competing priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas and concepts to both technical and non-technical teams
Bonus if you have
- Experience with Snowflake, MySQL
- Experience with Looker
- Experience with MixPanel
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience in B2B or SaaS, working in a high-growth environment
- Interest or experience in Health Tech, Integrative Medicine, or supplements
What we can offer you
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
- Flex Afternoon Fridays
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program
- Stock Options
- Custom benefits package (medical, dental, vision) with HSA
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products for family & friends
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Employee Wellness Programs (including no meeting Wednesday)
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both 🐶🏡
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles a lot of sensitive information, which means we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.