Senior Analyst - Security Operations Centre (Canada Remote)
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Fullscript is making optimal care easy for everyone. Through our care delivery platform, health practitioners can seamlessly design personalized health plans, provide support and education tools, and effortlessly prescribe and manage the use of healthcare's best supplements — all in one place.
Since 2011, Fullscript has enabled over 90,000 practitioners to deliver care and has helped more than 5.5 MIL patients follow a path to wellness. And we are just getting started.
Come build a healthier future with us.
Fullscript is currently looking for an experienced Senior SOC Analyst to lead our SOC function. The Security team is responsible for application security, governance, risk, compliance, as well as security operations and incident response. Our SOC team is crucial to our security posture and you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference on a wide array of security challenges and solve interesting problems along the way.
What you'll do:
- Lead our SOC function from good to great
- Monitor and audit security posture and controls to ensure compliance
- Monitor communication channels / OSINT sources for threat intelligence
- Identify and assess indicator of compromise / attack in real time
- Drive incident response and investigation using SIEM and other technologies
- Create dashboards and visualizations that are contextual and actionable
- Maintain standard operating procedures and readiness for cybersecurity events
What you bring to the table:
- You are a passionate about cybersecurity and motivated by the changing threat landscape and challenges
- You know how to measure what matters
- You understand common attack vectors and detection methods
- You bring the perspective of a malicious attacker
- You have strong investigative instincts and driven to understand anomalies
- You are open to sharing, learning, and receiving feedback
Bonus if you have:
- Experience with cybersecurity in regulated industries
- Experience with data pipelines and data ingestion technologies
- Experience with penetration testing or security / compliance audit
- Experience working in a hybrid SOC with a MSSP
- Experience and comfortable with scripting in Python or Bash
- Collected payouts from a bug bounty program
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both 🐶🏡
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles a lot of sensitive information, which means we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.