Customer Success Specialist (Kelowna, BC)
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Kelowna, BC, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Fullscript is making optimal care easy for everyone. Through our care delivery platform, health practitioners can seamlessly design personalized health plans, provide support and education tools, and effortlessly prescribe and manage the use of healthcare's best supplements — all in one place.
Since 2011, Fullscript has enabled over 90,000 practitioners to deliver care and has helped more than 5.5 MIL patients follow a path to wellness. And we are just getting started.
Come build a healthier future with us.
About the Role:
As a Customer Success Specialist, you will be at the forefront of delivering unparalleled service to practitioners and patients spanning North America. You'll serve as the primary point of contact, providing proactive assistance and personalized solutions to ensure the success and satisfaction of our diverse customer base. Your dedication to excellence will drive meaningful relationships, foster trust, and elevate the overall customer experience, positioning our company as a leader in the industry.
Please note this position is only open to candidates who live in or near the Kelowna, BC area. While you will be working remotely - being within the Kelowna "hub" allows for occasional in person (IRL) collaboration & socialization with your team.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with our practitioners and patients by phone, email, and live chat to identify opportunities to make every user successful
- Troubleshooting issues and recommending or explaining product and service features that are best suited to the customer’s needs
- Successfully resolving complex customer email and telephone inquiries through the use of multiple customer support tools and personal product knowledge
- Building sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Collaborating with your teammates to come up with new initiatives to surprise & delight our customers
- Coordinating closely with your teammates to ensure support is covered during all business hours
- Gathering trends in issues and feedback and reporting them to your supervisor
- Working closely with the rest of the support team to ensure there is coverage during all business hours being a champion of Fullscript
- Proven experience in customer-centric roles, ideally in retail or hospitality.
- Passion for customer happiness and a positive, engaging demeanor.
- Ability to multitask and excel in a dynamic environment.
- Dedication to delivering excellence in every interaction.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Embracing change and welcoming new challenges.
- Enjoyment of collaborative teamwork.
- Curiosity and a continuous learning mindset.
- Flexibility in scheduling to support customers across North America.
- Familiarity with Zendesk and SaaS productivity tools is a plus.
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program
- Stock Options
- Customizable benefits package (medical, dental, vision) with HSA
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products for family & friends
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both 🐶🏡
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles a lot of sensitive information, which means we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.