Customer Success Specialist - Ottawa
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Fullscript is making optimal care easy for everyone. Through our care delivery platform, health practitioners can seamlessly design personalized health plans, provide support and education tools, and effortlessly prescribe and manage the use of healthcare's best supplements — all in one place.
Since 2011, Fullscript has enabled over 90,000 practitioners to deliver care and has helped more than 5.5 MIL patients follow a path to wellness. And we are just getting started.
Come build a healthier future with us.
We’re seeking a Customer Success Specialist to provide our customers with an exceptional experience in our Ottawa, ON area.
Who you are:
- Service Obsessed - it’s about proactive, personalized, efficient help that builds relationships!
- Master of Details - essential for troubleshooting and making sure we’ve answered all questions accurately.
- Relationship Builder - highly empathetic and strong interpersonal skills.
- Tech-savvy - interest and curiosity in how things work, passionate about new tech tools and sharing tips & tricks with other people.
What you bring to the table:
- You have a passion for customer happiness and an upbeat, engaging personality.
- You’re prepared to wear multiple hats while owning all customer service platforms.
- You have a strong dedication to excellence in everything you do!
- You possess superb verbal and written communication skills.
- You possess organizational skills and are able to deal with information coming from different sources at once.
- Change isn’t just a 6-letter word, it’s something you embrace and aren’t afraid of new challenges
- You enjoy working closely with a great team to create an extraordinary user experience.
- You are flexible with scheduling to ensure optimal coverage for customers within US and Canada, coast-to-coast.
- Knowledge of Zendesk and other SaaS productivity tools.
- Frontend or backend development understanding.
- Integrative health knowledge or understanding of any certifications around wellness.
What you'll do:
- Collaborating with our practitioners and patients by phone, email, and live chat to identify opportunities to make every user successful
- This involves troubleshooting issues and recommending or explaining product and service features that are best suited to the customer’s needs
- Successfully resolving complex customer email and telephone inquiries through the use of multiple customer support tools and personal product knowledge
- Building sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Collaborating with your teammates to come up with new initiatives to surprise & delight our customers
- Coordinating closely with your teammates to ensure support is covered during all business hours
- Gathering trends in issues and feedback and reporting them to your supervisor
- Working closely with the rest of the support team to ensure there is coverage during all business hours being a champion of Fullscript
- Other duties from time to time
What we can offer you:
- While this position is a hybrid role, we are only pursuing candidates in Ottawa and surrounding cities.
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
- Half (Flex) Day Fridays
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program
- Stock Options
- Custom benefits package (medical, dental, vision) with HSA
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products for family & friends
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives Employee Wellness Programs (including no meeting Wednesday)
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both 🐶🏡
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles a lot of sensitive information, which means we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.