Entry Level Tax Compliance Specialist
Manchester, NH, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2023
Embracing a new era in patient care, Fullscript is a trailblazing health technology company changing the way health is prescribed.
We know the conventional model of patient care is ripe for innovation. At Fullscript, our work is guided by our mission of creating meaningful change for the future of our healthcare systems, so that integrative medicine will one day simply be called medicine.
Fullscript’s care delivery platform combines customized treatment planning, wellness protocols, data insights and ongoing wellness support, with the ability to prescribe and manage the use of healthcare’s best supplements all in one place. Above all else, Fullscript is trusted by practitioners due to an unrelenting focus on quality and a patient experience that can’t be found anywhere else.
With over 5 million patients served and 70,000+ practitioners supported across North America, we’re just getting started.
Come build a healthier future with us.
We are looking to hire an Entry level Tax Compliance Specialist to join our team at Fullscript. Now is an exciting time to join our tax team. We are growing our tax team and are looking to add a team member who is passionate about problem-solving and contributing to achieving company and department goals. This role will assist with US & Canadian information returns, business tax licenses, become a liaison between our customer service team. In addition, you will have opportunities to be involved in sales and use tax audits and special projects.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee our customer exemption process, including updating and reviewing certificates in our tax software.
- Annual Business License - manage the annual business license and secretary of state renewal and payment.
- Tax Notice handling-review and log notices. Also, work with subject matter experts to resolve the notices.
- Provide guidance to customer support functions of the business and help with any tax related matters.
- Assist and review all year end information returns including 1099/T4A reporting and the collection of accurate vendor tax documentation.
- Collaborate and assist in projects directly related to sales and use tax compliance, including return preparation and reconciliation.
- Support during sales and use tax audit.
- Help develop and communicate company-wide tax policies
- Additional duties / projects as assigned
What You Bring To The Table:
- No direct tax experience necessary, willing to train
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Desire and willingness to learn MS office applications like Excel and Word.
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Interest in performing various types of tax research
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Honest/trustworthy, exhibiting sound business
What We Can Offer You:
- Generous Paid Time Off (Flex Program)
- Competitive Pay & Stock Options
- Fullscript’s 401k program for financial health
- Workplace Wellness Program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles a lot of sensitive information, which means we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.