Partner Manager (Canada)
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Fullscript is making optimal care easy for everyone. Through our care delivery platform, health practitioners can seamlessly design personalized health plans, provide support and education tools, and effortlessly prescribe and manage the use of healthcare's best supplements — all in one place.
Since 2011, Fullscript has enabled over 90,000 practitioners to deliver care and has helped more than 5.5 MIL patients follow a path to wellness. And we are just getting started.
Come build a healthier future with us.
We are currently looking for a Partner Manager to join us here at Fullscript. This role is critical at Fullscript, responsible for establishing and executing our product strategy, and identifying, onboarding and partnering with our product/brand suppliers to drive growth. The Partner Business Manager is the general manager for each brand in our portfolio and will work extensively with senior management of both Fullscript and our brand partners to identify growth opportunities and implement plans to capitalize on those opportunities. Candidates should be motivated, innovative commercials leaders with a strong strategic, marketing and analytical background, possessing energy and leadership capabilities to influence a cross functional organization to achieve business objectives.
What You'll Do:
- Ownership of the overall Fullscript relationship with brand partners, developing a strong positive relationship and executing a results oriented, innovative and value added strategic partnership.
- Gains and possesses expertise in brand partners; is seen as the brand’s expert, advocate and general manager within Fullscript.
- Develops and executes strategic and tactical marketing plans to increase and drive growth.
- Identifies opportunities for product innovation and partners with suppliers to implement.
- Analyzes performance and conducts regular business reviews with senior management of Fullscript and brand partners.
- Identifies and recommends strategic new product categories and strategic new brands to add to the Fullscript portfolio; leads the negotiation and onboarding process.
- Active participation in appropriate industry events, conferences and trade shows, as needed.
- Assembles and leads cross functional teams within both Fullscript and brand partners to achieve shared business objectives; works collaboratively with Supply Chain, Medical Education, Marketing, Technology, Sales, Customer Service and Quality teams to ensure success.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Bring To The Table:
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years in progressive partner and product line management
- Experience in the Nutraceuticals, Pharmaceutical or related industry preferred
- Strong business acumen with the demonstrated ability to both think strategically and drive results through tactical execution.
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to gain insights through data and translate into business plans.
- Marketing background and foundation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well with different levels of organizations.
- Strong communication, persuasion and presentation skills including both the development and delivery of presentations.
- Business development experience, including negotiating and managing external supplier relationships, is preferred.
- Thrives in a high paced environment with competing projects and priorities; is able to effectively prioritize tasks and drive execution; works well in ambiguity.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented with ability to work independently.
- Must be proficient in standard Microsoft applications, with excellent skills in Excel; familiarity with Tableau is a plus.
What We Can Offer You:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both 🐶🏡
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles a lot of sensitive information, which means we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.