Warehouse IT Administrator (On-site)
Colonial Heights, VA, USA
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2023
Embracing a new era in patient care, Fullscript is a trailblazing health technology company changing the way health is prescribed.
We know the conventional model of patient care is ripe for innovation. At Fullscript, our work is guided by our mission of creating meaningful change for the future of our healthcare systems, so that integrative medicine will one day simply be called medicine.
Fullscript’s care delivery platform combines customized treatment planning, wellness protocols, data insights and ongoing wellness support, with the ability to prescribe and manage the use of healthcare’s best supplements all in one place. Above all else, Fullscript is trusted by practitioners due to an unrelenting focus on quality and a patient experience that can’t be found anywhere else.
With over 5 million patients served and 70,000+ practitioners supported across North America, we’re just getting started.
Come build a healthier future with us.
As the Warehouse IT Administrator you will serve as the main point of contact for our East Coast distribution centers on a wide range of technical tasks and initiatives.
What you'll do:
- Ongoing help with troubleshooting workstations. You will create and solve tickets, and use triage judgment to set priority levels for different tasks.
- Troubleshoot WMS system
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all technical issues that may arise in the distribution center.
- Assist in the procurement of IT and security hardware for the warehouse.
- Install new cabling runs to access points, workstations and other hardware as the distribution center continues to grow.
- Resolve any network-related issues. Familiarity with Cisco, Ubiquiti, and Fortinet hardware is key
- Provide ongoing support for different cloud-based systems as an admin; responsible for resetting passwords and providing different levels of privileged access.
- Performing weekly, monthly and quarterly audits on integral systems to ensure there are no security vulnerabilities.
- On-boarding and training for all new employees in distribution
- Work closely with team-leads to assist with the integration of new procedures, platforms, and policies.
- Maintain inventory asset management of all owned hardware.
- Assist with the implementation and rollout of automated warehouse equipment
What you bring to the table:
- You have 2+ years of experience in an IT or technical support function.
- You have worked in a warehouse environment with modern technology deployed.
- You have a diploma in Computer Systems Technology or equivalent experience.
- Experience in supporting Mac OS, Linux, and Windows Operating Systems.
- You’re passionate about the latest tech; you’re an early adopter and love to test out new gadgets.
- You have strong organizational skills, and love to take initiative.
- You have a strong understanding of networking technology (TCP/IP, Subnet Calculation, DNS, VPN, DCHP, Routing, and Switches).
- You’ve worked with software such as JAMF, Okta, and Zendesk.
- You’re willing to step out of your comfort zone to learn new things to support our team.
Bonus if you have:
- ACMT Certification
- Network+ Certification (or Equivalent)
- A+ Certification
- Basic programming knowledge. Scripting in Ruby or Python is a plus but not required.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Pay + Stock Options
- 401(k) savings plan with matching up to 4%
- Customizable Health Benefits (medical, dental, vision) + HSA/FSA
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- Employee discounts on Fullscript store
- Employee Assistance Program
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles a lot of sensitive information, which means we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.