Quality Team Facilities Associate- Entry Level
Operations, Quality Assurance
Lancaster, PA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Fullscript is making optimal care easy for everyone. Through our care delivery platform, health practitioners can seamlessly design personalized health plans, provide support and education tools, and effortlessly prescribe and manage the use of healthcare's best supplements — all in one place.
Since 2011, Fullscript has enabled over 90,000 practitioners to deliver care and has helped more than 5.5 MIL patients follow a path to wellness. And we are just getting started.
Come build a healthier future with us.
Our Quality Team Facilities Associate is primarily responsible for overseeing routine preventative maintenance, distribution center quality, and safety programs, as well as ensuring that Fullscript’s products and services are of the highest quality. As well as promoting and ensuring all safety regulations are adhered to, to promote a safe work environment.
6 months to 1 year of basic warehouse quality/cGMP experience.
What you'll do
- Recommend maintenance-related issues that occur within the DC. This includes the interior and exterior portions of the site.
- Oversee, document, and maintain maintenance schedules to keep the facilities operating at a high level.
- Work closely with outside contractors and property management companies on any routine or non-routine project or maintenance.
- Oversee equipment calibration and preventative maintenance processes. This includes preventative maintenance scheduling and oversight.
- Assist site leadership assuring that company facilities maintain cGMP standards.
- Ensure enforcement of cGMP practices on site and will report to the Quality Assurance Safety and Facilities Manager any concerns or opportunities for improvement.
- Maintain sanitation and safety programs in conjunction with Distribution Center management.
- Coordinate training activities for quality, cGMP, health, and safety educational programs for safety awareness
- Coordinates cGMP and controlled document training for new hires and refresher training.
- Observe work as it is performed to ensure adherence with Fullscript Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI).
- Perform bi-weekly and monthly DC inspections to ensure compliance with Fullscript and regulatory standards.
- Ensure that all corrective actions have been closed and signed off by DC management.
- Perform internal audits to assure compliance with Fullscript and regulatory standards and review results with Quality Assurance Safety and Facilities Manager
- Assist with preparedness for regulatory on-site audits.
- Assist Quality Assurance Safety and Facilities Manager with quality issues such as product recalls, CAPAs, deviations, and adverse event reporting for their respectable site.
- Responsible for maintaining and implementing the quality system in accordance with 21 CFR Part 111.
- Perform other assigned duties as necessary within the realm of the Quality department.
What you bring to the table
- 2-4 years experience within the Facilities Maintenance and Sanitation field of work
- HS Diploma required
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with various team members, suppliers, and cross-functional departments
- Proficient in G suite products and MS programs (Word and Excel)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work an appropriate full-time shift, including overtime when necessary
- Strong work ethic
Why you'll love working at Fullscript
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) savings plan with matching up to 4%
- Company Stock Options after one year of employment
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Employee discounts (50%) on Fullscript store
- Engaging workplace culture (celebrations, employee recognition)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Air-conditioned & temperature-controlled warehouse facilities
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both 🐶🏡
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles a lot of sensitive information, which means we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.