WMS Administrator (US Remote)
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Posted on Friday, October 6, 2023
Embracing a new era in patient care, Fullscript is a trailblazing health technology company changing the way health is prescribed.
We know the conventional model of patient care is ripe for innovation. At Fullscript, our work is guided by our mission of creating meaningful change for the future of our healthcare systems, so that integrative medicine will one day simply be called medicine.
Fullscript’s care delivery platform combines customized treatment planning, wellness protocols, data insights and ongoing wellness support, with the ability to prescribe and manage the use of healthcare’s best supplements all in one place. Above all else, Fullscript is trusted by practitioners due to an unrelenting focus on quality and a patient experience that can’t be found anywhere else.
With over 5 million patients served and 70,000+ practitioners supported across North America, we’re just getting started.
Come build a healthier future with us.
The Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) Administrator serves as the liaison between the Operations team, Information Technology team, and WMS team. The WMS Administrator provides first-tier support to the Distribution Center Management team.
This position will be Monday-Friday, day shift, but accessibility after hours, nights, weekends, etc. will be required.
What you'll do
- Serve as a focal point, superuser, and subject matter expert for all site users.
- Manage local WMS user setup and authorization maintenance
- Serve as the first line of support and primary triage resource for any WMS issues reported by the local operations team.
- Analyze, extract, remove, and manipulate data using SQL (structured query language).
- Responsible for Ad Hoc reports requested by Operations
- Document and communicate problem resolutions
- Perform QA testing for WMS enhancements
- Provide off-shift hours support on nights/weekends (as required).
What you bring to the table
- Degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, or similar strongly preferred
- Experience with an enterprise WMS, preferably HighJump Warehouse Advantage
- Experience in warehouse business processes
- Proficient with SQL
- Capable of managing and executing day-to-day responsibilities as well as user questions/issues as they occur
- Ability to act as a liaison between operations and technical team members
- Detail-oriented and excellent analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written skills to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Ability to write and maintain system documentation and user instructions
Bonus if you have
- Strong Operational experience with the WMS HighJump Warehouse Advantage and a perspective on how users interact with the system
- Deep understanding of the different components leveraged by the Warehouse Management System, including Receiving, Put-away, Inventory, Picking, Packing, and Shipping processes in the Distribution Center
- Able to conduct investigations, make adjustments, troubleshoot problems.
- Knowledge of Advantage Architect and Webwise Page Editor
What we can offer you
- Generous Paid Time Off (Flex Program)
- Competitive Pay & Stock Options
- Fullscript’s 401k program for financial health
- Workplace Wellness Program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both 🐶🏡
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles a lot of sensitive information, which means we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.