Director Digital Marketing & Demand Generation
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Remote · Canada
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Fullscript is making optimal care easy for everyone. Through our care delivery platform, health practitioners can seamlessly design personalized health plans, provide support and education tools, and effortlessly prescribe and manage the use of healthcare's best supplements — all in one place.
Since 2011, Fullscript has enabled over 90,000 practitioners to deliver care and has helped more than 5.5 MIL patients follow a path to wellness. And we are just getting started.
Come build a healthier future with us.
We are looking for a Director of Digital Marketing & Demand Generation to own our acquisition strategy and increase brand awareness. This role offers a unique opportunity to significantly influence our growth trajectory by closely aligning marketing strategies with the company’s overarching business objectives.
If you're excited about driving measurable business growth with a team of passionate, data-driven professionals who excel by prioritizing ruthlessly, testing relentlessly, celebrating rapid iteration, and supporting one another, Fullscript could be the perfect fit for you!
What You'll Do:
- Oversee Digital Marketing Partner and Budget: Manage and collaborate with our digital marketing partner, ensuring effective coordination and alignment with overall marketing goals. Take ownership of the digital marketing budget, strategically allocating resources for maximum impact and return on investment.
- Top of the Funnel Lead Generation Expertise: Showcase deep expertise in the top of the funnel (TOFU) lead generation activities by optimizing lead channels and investments. Employ data-driven insights to refine lead generation strategies, focusing on capturing and engaging high-quality leads that align with our target segments.
- Revenue-Driven Demand Generation: Design, execute, and optimize comprehensive demand generation strategies aimed not just at lead generation but also directly contributing to the company's bottom line. This includes working with product marketing on defining target segments, establishing key marketing channels, and developing impactful messaging and positioning with the creative team.
- Lead Generation: Develop and manage multi-channel lead generation campaigns, such as top of funnel events, co-marketing, social media marketing, content marketing, and webinars. Collaborate closely with the Lifecycle Marketing team on lead nurture and quantifying lead quality and conversion.
- Website Optimization: Oversee the evolution of our websites focused on conversion rate optimization, lead capture and SEO.
- Leadership and Mentorship: Act as a "player coach", directly contributing to marketing activities while also guiding and mentoring the marketing team. Foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and high performance within the team.
- Competitive Analysis and Market Understanding: Closely partner with the product marketing team to maintain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape, customer needs, and market trends to inform marketing strategies.
- Innovative Technology Integration: Working with the Marketing Operations team to stay at the forefront of marketing technology advancements, integrating AI-powered tools, into the marketing strategy to optimize campaigns and enhance the user experience.
What You Bring To The Table:
- 10+ years of marketing experience, with a minimum of 3 years in a leadership role.
- Demonstrated experience in revenue-focused demand generation and digital marketing, preferably in the B2B2C SaaS / Tech-enabled services industry.
- Proven experience building acquisition funnel programs and metrics frameworks
- Experience in setting up attribution models for LTV optimization
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to inspire, motivate and retain a team.
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to articulate complex concepts clearly.
- Embodies a test-and-learn mindset with a keen eye for growth opportunities.
- Adaptable to constant change, growth, and new challenges.
- An analytical mindset, with the ability to leverage data and metrics for decision-making.
- Proficiency in WordPress, SEMRush, Crazy Egg, Google Analytics, User Testing, MixPanel, and Asana.
What We Can Offer You:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both 🐶🏡
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles a lot of sensitive information, which means we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.