Product Manager, Mobile (12 Months Contract) Canada Remote
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Embracing a new era in patient care, Fullscript is a trailblazing health technology company changing the way health is prescribed.
We know the conventional model of patient care is ripe for innovation. At Fullscript, our work is guided by our mission of creating meaningful change for the future of our healthcare systems, so that integrative medicine will one day simply be called medicine.
Fullscript’s care delivery platform combines customized treatment planning, wellness protocols, data insights and ongoing wellness support, with the ability to prescribe and manage the use of healthcare’s best supplements all in one place. Above all else, Fullscript is trusted by practitioners due to an unrelenting focus on quality and a patient experience that can’t be found anywhere else.
With over 5 million patients served and 70,000+ practitioners supported across North America, we’re just getting started.
Come build a healthier future with us.
Product Managers at Fullscript are key players in delivering world-class software to our customers. Our product teams work in pods with design and engineering teammates to deliver on goals for their focus areas. Product Managers are responsible for making sure we are solving the right problems at the right time. We are aggressively scaling up the team and have openings spanning the entire application and seniority levels.
About the role
As a Product Manager at Fullscript, you will be responsible for existing native mobile application experience. You’ll spend time iterating on existing features and building new ones to better address the needs of delivering and receiving integrative care. Your day-to-day work will span the entire product development cycle, from user experience research to building alignment on strategy and vision with leadership and shipping with designers and engineers.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with design, engineering, data, marketing, and other product managers to drive continuous improvement to conversion in our key funnels.
- Bring clarity and resolution to complex and occasionally vague problems.
- Develop and champion an ambitious roadmap tailored to your dedicated area.
- Engage deeply with all user-centric teams to ensure a cohesive and effective go-to-market strategy.
What you bring to the table:
- A proven track record of delivering native mobile application features from conception to delivery.
- Experience working on consumer-facing products (DTC e-commerce in the health and wellness space a plus).
- Self-starter and proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, high-growth, dynamic environment.
- An ability to harness both qualitative and quantitative data to shape pivotal decisions.
- Comfort in oscillating between high-strategy discussions and granular design or data discussions.
- A compassionate approach with a user-centric focus, coupled with a genuine passion for the health and wellness space.
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Workplace wellness program
- Company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both 🐶🏡
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles a lot of sensitive information, which means we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.